In this 34-minute video, Researcher, Gigi Young, explains her thoughts on “where” (and “when”) Extraterrestrials come from as well as:
- Extraterrestrials are really “us” from a different Timeline,
- Humanity’s “Natural” versus “Synthetic” evolution,
- “transcending death”
- the de-scensioin cycle, etc.
Although I don’t agree with everything she states, I’m including this because she does provide some insights which all of us could consider — something to help keep our minds open to more possibilities.
- Also… Whistleblower, Corey Goode, has stated that the “Agarthans”, inhabitants of Inner Earth, are really “us” in the future.
My comments: I’m on the fence with this one but it does give us something to think about.
Be sure to read the Comments, under her video. Especially the 1st 2.
Here’s the link:
The title of this Forum Thread is: “Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 – HOLY SHEEE….“.
Near the top of the following web page, you’ll find a 7-minute video. It’s a review of an upcoming “game” / “flight simulator” by Microsoft.
- Note: I don’t Track “games” and Sylvia and I have never been fans of what Microsoft has stood for from its beginning.
The reason I’m including this is “partly” because of what I talked about in my “2/3/20” Post, in the Section called: “Touching Everything”… the idea that every possible combination of anything “seen” or “unseen” has now been achieved.
The reason I would place this soon to be released “game” on that List is because it’s a “REAL TIME” flying simulator. “Real Time”. This means, according to the following video, Microsoft will be using current, up-to-the-minute Weather data, in order to have this “game” display Clouds, Wind Turbulence, Rain, Light, Dark, etc.
- So, not only will you be able to fly a plane into an overhead Cloud formation, but you should also be able to steer your plane into the Weather pattern over ANY portion of this planet WHILE that storm is doing its thing. I would “assume” this means “Tornados”, “Hurricanes”, etc.
The other reason I’m including this is “Earth Changes”… If the Sun starts doing strange things, you can get into your plane, fly up and explore it… I assume. If you want to truly see whether the Earth’s “edge” is curved or not (flat Earth versus Sphere Earth), you should also be able to verify this within this “game”.
- Keep in mind… As a Programmer, I would also “assume” that Microsoft wants the “Player” to focus on the “Earth”. This would mean they would only use the “Real Time Data”, that they’re currently constantly collecting, to be used to simulate the Clouds and anything “below” them. Anything “up”, past the Clouds, will “probably” be a “rendition” (computer “guess”, or “safe to see” database of information) as what you should be seeing. So if Nibiru begins to resonate in the visible-light spectrum and moves really close to Earth, this game won’t show it to you.
My comment: Will this “game” go even further and show Real-Time events on the ground or in the ocean?… Tidal Waves, volcanoes erupting, buildings on fire, forest fires, forests being clear-cut, animals being Beached, etc? If we could, then this “game” could be used as a learning tool to see exactly how a Tidal Wave moves, how a forest fire spreads, etc.
Here’s the link:
The title of the following Forum Thread is: “Weather station in Antarctica records high of 65, the continent’s hottest temperature ever“.
My comments: A lot of the information I found on this just now (linked below), uses the term “Global Warming”. I don’t know the details of “Global Warming” and don’t Track this type of information. As I’ve mentioned in previous Posts, this planet is “Waking Up” and whenever a Being wakes-up from a deep sleep, their outer, physical layer begins producing “heat”, until they reach their normal operating temperature. “My” information… my “Senses” tell me this is not supposed to be a cold planet. This is a “Temperate” planet. Its entire surface should only range in temperatures from 60-degrees to 90-degrees Fahrenheit.
Here’s the link to the Forum Thread:
Here’s the link to a Fox article on this subject: