*First a comment:
(Sylvia and I didn’t Post anything yesterday.)
Two-weeks ago, a co-worker told us his dog had passed-away. He then told us he immediately removed all of her belongings. I didn’t say anything to him but… I just don’t get it. This is the same thing MANY people have done, when THEIR “Loved Ones” had moved to the other side of the “Veil”. Why?
Soon after My Sylvia crossed-over, several people started telling me about the loss of their “Loved One” — that extra special person in their life… and how they had “sold”, “given away” or “destroyed” ALL or MOST of the “things” those people had brought into that Relationship. Those “things”… Those “product selections”… Those doodles, lipstick blots, favorite color…right down to the way their chair is worn… all of these “things” are a part of what makes him or her unique. It’s their Character. Their Essence. So why would anyone even THINK about removing those “things”. They’re not THINGS! Those are the residues of their personality.
I’ve mentioned previously that I have left EVERYTHING where My Sylvia placed it. Of course, if they were her dirty clothes, I washed them and put them back in the draw or closet. If some of her belongings attracted Mold, I bought Mold Spray and cleaned them up. If the Mold was too developed, I was forced to throw that item out. I cried while I did it but, in “my” mind, I had no choice.
When I look around our home, I see all of Sylvia’s “Character” and I feel as though she’s in the next room. (Most of the Time she’s either behind me or sitting next to me.) So all of her “things” actually comfort me. This allows me to “continue” talking to her throughout the day. Every day. Rain or shine. While at Home, Work or Shopping. So I don’t understand how anyone can tell me they have such deep “love” for that “Loved One” and yet they remove ALL or MOST of their Personality. I don’t get it.
So it almost shocked me, when that co-worker told us he removed all of his dog’s belongings. IT’S NOT “JUST AN ANIMAL”! It’s a Being!!!
One thing I’ve notice, over the last couple of weeks, has come from within “me”. It’s not something I’ve actually observed “externally”, from the people around me. Although, I guess you could say the “level of maturity” that I’ve picked-up from the day-to-day happenings of those around me (mostly co-workers) has brought-on this introspection…
- when we’re Teenagers, we might have a Crush on someone and think it’s “love”.
- we get a bit older and more experienced and fall in love with someone else and thing “that’s love”.
- later, we might get married or simply settle down with someone and feel “that’s love”.
- At each Stage of “being in love”, we might look-back and feel that those other “loves” were not the real thing… or, at least, not as powerful as the “love” you have in the “Now”.
- I felt this way myself. Throughout my life. With each Relationship. Even with my 1st Marriage. I thought “this is it. This is what “True Love” is.”
- Even when Sylvia and I got Married. With each new Bonding experience, we thought “this is it. This is the highest form of love” there is”. At each of those points, we, somehow, “Sense” the “energy of love” Plateau we were on and knew our love for each other was stronger than the Plateau we had moved from. However, it wasn’t until we were in the middle of the time-period of Sylvia being sick (which was about a year), when we both felt a “snap” in our energies… in our oneness with each other. A snapping-into-place of the most True, Unquestioning “Love” either of us had ever felt.
- So, what I’m saying is… You won’t know the highest form of “Love” that YOU can achieve until you get there.
The same is true with “Beliefs”…
- As Sylvia and I, now, both look back on our Life, we can clearly feel that we both Graduated from all “Religions” on the day we got Married.
- So, the “same thing as “Love” is”… You won’t know your “Ultimate Beliefs”, or that you’ve actually “Graduated” from “Religion” until you get there.
I’ve done my best over these last many months to explain both of these and I can’t. You can’t explain to someone that there are many more Stepping Stones across “Life’s River”, if they’re standing on the bible… and you can’t explain an “Ultimate Love” if someone is deeply involved in a great “Relationship”.
Just an observation.
This 1-hour, 16-minute video is Simon Parkes’ bi-weekly broadcast. He provides updates on the behind-the-scenes happenings and answers Viewer’s questions. Here are a few highlights:
- Around the 1:10-mark he explains “the Wall”. He says it was never designed to keep people “in” or “out”. He says the Wall is created with a special metal which will neutralize the effects of 5G.
My comment: This is the 1st Time I’ve heard of this. It makes sense. Is this true? Only Time will tell.
Here’s the link: