*First a few comments:
In yesterday’s “*Sylvia” Section, I forgot to mention a few points I wanted to make:
- I never “Test Drove” the car we bought. “I” was looking for the lowest Monthly Payments and “Sylvia” already knew we would be buying the “Burgundy” Honda Accord. So I just had to stay alert to her “Sign”, telling me which car to buy.
- Yesterday, we signed TONS of paperwork and we did “Lease” this new car. However, we didn’t know how much it cost until today, when Sylvia and I drove back to the Dealership to get our old License Plates put on the new car and the “Dealer Plates” removed. That’s when I finally asked our Sales Person: “How much did that car cost?” She told us it was over $21,000 but, because we used the “Lease” option, we only paid a little over $14,000.
- We never put any money “Down” on the new car. In fact, we haven’t given the Dealer ANY money towards the new car and it’s now sitting in our driveway.
- Just before signing the final “Bottom Line”, some options were presented to us, regarding “optional coverage” packages. Although the “Lease” covered the “major” areas that can go wrong with a car, this Dealer offer 2 different extensions to that. When I looked at the price of the “complete” coverage, in my mind, I said: “Yikes!”. However, Sylvia kept showing me that she wants this new car to be as easy on me as possible. Which meant paying for the “complete” coverage. She knew I wouldn’t pay their $888 for it. So she asked me to have the Sales Manager (that we were now talking to) to calculate everything together and then tell me what the “Monthly Payments” would be. When we showed me the figures, it only added $42 per month to the Bill. So that’s the one we went with.
Several times, I’ve mentioned that it’s a good idea to “notice” and “acknowledge” the various “Signs” we receive on our daily Journey. Recently, I’ve been sensing that… If we don’t pay attention to those energies that are doing their best to guide us, those “Signs” may turn into “coincidences” and if we still fail to “be here Now” and take advantage of those “sign posts”, they may manifest into direct situations. That’s what happened to me today…
- I’m still highly stressed at losing Sylvia’s car yesterday. Yes, it’s nice having a brand new, “everything works perfectly” car but it’s still very stressful and very sad for me… saying “goodbye” to our family member we’ve known as our “car”.
- So, while being stressed, Sylvia and I were grocery shopping today. At one point, Sylvia wanted us to get a bag of Corn Chips. I picked-up a bag of “blue” Corn Chips, because Sylvia likes the blue version. I saw that it was “Non-GMO”. So I read the Ingredients, in order to be sure it didn’t contain any “canola oil”, which is toxic. While I was reading, a couple came over and selected a different Brand of Corn Chips and placed it in their Shopping Cart.
- Still reading my Corn Chip bag, I faintly heard: “Sir, these are on sale for $2… Sir? They even have the blue ones.” I finally realized they were talking to “me”. I looked-up and they were trying to tell me that the Corn Chips they were about to buy were less expensive than the Brand I had in my hand. Being suspicious of “less expensive” being tied to “canola oil”, I said: “They probably have canola oil in them.” I took the bag he was trying to hand me and read the Ingredients. “Hmm. No canola oil. So, yes, these are very good Chips. Thank you.”
I was very stressed and didn’t “sense” Sylvia suggesting that we should buy “those” Corn Chips. Those Ingredients were slightly better AND they were less expensive. So my “Sign” from Sylvia turned into a “direct situation”… a strong “nudge”.
This might seem a bit insignificant but, on a few levels, it’s a huge thing in “my” world…
My hair is currently about 18-inches long. In 1993, when Sylvia and I moved to Florida, I told her I would grow-out my hair… 1-inch for each year since I last saw my Daughter (from my 1st marriage).
- I lost track of my Daughter around 1979, just before moving from Florida to New Mexico (where Sylvia and I met).
Although my Daughter had later gotten married and moved to California, we re-connected while Sylvia and I were still living in Florida. Since then, I continued to grow-out my hair. I do this because:
- When I was in school, during the 60s and 70s, “boys” didn’t have long hair. When I got to High School, only the very “Cool” guys had shoulder-length hair. I kept asking my Mom if I could have long hair but she always said: “No”. So one reason why I continue to grow it out “now” is because I couldn’t grow it out “then”.
- The other reason I now have long hair is because… well, I “am” a “Rock Drummer” and, in “my” mind, this is the style for that type of music. Almost all of the “Hard Rock” musicians of the 70s, had long hair.
I really like my hair being long. However, it is a bit “thin”. So I do my best to not gross anyone out, especially “older” / “closed-minded” people. So I always keep it in a ponytail when Sylvia and I are out — running errands, working, eating a restaurants, etc. I’ve only worn my hair outside of our home “un-ponytailed” a few times over these last few decades. Over the last few months, however, I’ve been “thinking about” or Sylvia has been “nudging” me to stop keeping my hair in a ponytail while out.
Today, I tested that idea.
So before running back to the car Dealer today and going to the grocery store, I showered, got some of my dry, flyaway hair under control and did not ponytail it.
We only interacted with a handful of people but I was constantly Reading their reactions to my loose hair. Every person we interacted with projected no hurtful energy towards my long hair. In fact, it was as if my un-bound hair wasn’t even noticed. This told me 2 things:
- The bad “comments” and “looks” I thought I would get were simply “me” being self conscious…
- …and / or Society has finally gotten past at least some of its closed-mindedness… and THAT is a VERY good thing.
Looking back on the things Sylvia and I did today, I now understand that the couple in the grocery store, who pointed out the better Corn Chips, were Sylvia’s way of telling me: “See, they didn’t even notice your long hair. I want you to wear it loose more often.”
As I mentioned… These are more “Signs”… or my over-active imagination. Only Time will tell.
According to the Narrator of this 34-minute video, she recently visited the Glastonbury Tor “Egg Stone”.
- “It’s a very, very potent, mystical place.” She claims to have had a Visitation by the Ascended Masters. “They spoke about the Winter Solstice of 2017, which is very, very much connected to this Event.”
- She says they told her today that something will be triggered on the “12-12”.
- She also talks about an en masse “awakening” / “recognition” of Twin Flames.
Here’s the link: