*First a few comments:
I had forgotten that crying can sometimes bring an instant headache. Tonight, after supper, I was reminded of this. (Yes, it’s now been over 292-weeks since My Sylvia crossed-over and, “no”, it doesn’t get any easier.)
I don’t know if Sylvia is wanting us to start working on our next album but, yesterday, I found myself finally getting around to rearranging my desk area — moving some things off of it, in order to make room for an easy-access setup of our Synthesizers. I’ve been wanting to do this for over 12-months but kept thinking I’ll do it after I make the video for our “Perfectionately Yours” album. Now, I’m not feeling much of a pull in that direction but more of a pull in the music-creation energies.
Although Sylvia is very capable of playing 3-keyboards, a foot-pedal keyboard, Singing and turning the pages to her Sheet Music, she would be a bit overwhelmed by some of the gear we’ve purchased over these last 292-weeks. This is why they’re in “my” setup.
Looking at my current setup, though, you’d never think I was a “Drummer”. Although I’ve got an electronic drumset with an 8-zone percussion pad (Roland SPD-30) next to it, there are 7-Synthesizers spread-out between my desk and a table next to it.
Over these last few days off from work, I’ve been feeling that I need to have all the Synthesizers “audio” (sound-output) connected to a small amplifier that we have. For some reason, I need to be able to switch-on any Synth and know that we’re going to hear it instantly — without changing any wires.
To accomplish this, however, we’re going to need another piece of gear. Because these Synthesizers are capable of sending-out “Stereo”, I couldn’t find any product which will do what we need… with 16-Stereo Inputs on it (this allows for the piece of gear [the Korg Volca FM] which will be here later this week)… and I spent 2-days researching this. So we finally found a box which handles “8” Stereo signals at once. This means we’ll have to buy 2 of them. Here’s the link to what I “think” we may be buying next:
Then there’s the matter of getting all the MIDI connectors linked to a single box… but that’s a project for another paycheck.
I also spent a good part of today working-out an idea I’ve been working on for over 12-months…
Some of the Synthesizers we have are fairly small. In order to use them, I’d like to have them sitting-up on an angle. Then, when we’re done with them for the day, it would be nice to have them covered from dust.
I’ve been searching for a product which:
- …will allow these small Synths to sit either flat or at an angle,
- …will allow you to easily cover them, without removing them from their case or lifting them off the table,
- …will allow you to protect the Synth, so you can throw it in a backpack or box and take it with you to a Live show.
I have not been able to find such a 3-in-1 product. So I thought I could create it. As I said, I’ve been struggling with this all-in-1 design for a very long Time. Even today… each Time I thought I figured it out, another problem with that design would appear in my mind. I’m still not sure I have a practical design yet but I have squashed several problems.
Yes, I could just “make do” and throw some temporary pieces together to solve all these problems but… if “I” can figure this out AND make it look nice, it “may” lead to a sellable product… maybe even a Patent. That would be nice.
So if anyone out there knows of such a product, let me know and we’ll buy a few.
This is Benjamin Fulford’s full weekly report. It’s titled: “Carpe diem seize the day and mount a final assault on the Khazarian mafia“. Here are some excerpts:
- “In the war against the Khazarian mafia, the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States is as the Russian victory at Stalingrad was for World War 2: a tide turning victory. However, it also means the war is far from over.”
- “This is how a source who was in a secret meeting in Antarctica on US November 8th election day described the situation:”
- ““The whole election strategy changed when John Kerry went to Antarctica as ordered. He was told by the special elite, the Gnostic Illuminati, who are still in control of this planet, to tell Obama and Clinton to back off and let Trump win.”
- “As we know, Hillary is only a front for the cabal and will most likely self-terminate within a few months at the most. Bill Clinton is at the end game now. His quadruple bypass surgery is not able to pump blood through his lifeless body anymore. We are informed that he will be gone by year end”.”
- “In addition, the Pentagon sources say “Soros-funded protests have sped up the Trump plan to terminate the Bush-Clinton cabal before inauguration.””
- “The attack must continue relentlessly on all fronts until humanity is freed from Khazarian control.”
- “The Russians and Chinese have also now been put in charge of Interpol “so that they can sweep up lower level cabal flunkies,” the Pentagon sources say. They, together with the gnostic Illuminati, are also hunting for the master criminal George Soros.”
Here’s the link: