*First a few comments:
(It looks like Sylvia and I haven’t Posted anything since October 29th)
Last week, while working in the Customer part of the building Sylvia and I work in, a Customer asked me for some helping finding one of the products in the store. I answered his question and then he noticed my Name Tag:
- (him) “I see your name is “Paul”. Are you named after the Apostle?”
- (me) “I don’t think so. I do remember that we lived on “Paul” Street at the time.”
He then mentioned something about… if I was named after THAT “Paul”, I would have very big shoes to fill.
Then he asked: “You’re a christian man?”. As he said that, he put out his hand, so we could “shake hands”, but I hesitated. When I did, he immediately pull his hand back. I explained that Sylvia and I are “Spiritual”.
He then mumbled something about “Spiritual”… as if he felt he had to use it in a sentence. Then he quoted a few bible verses and seemed to switch into “preacher to the unworthy” mode. Not real heavy but with each piece of information he presented, my mind looked into the “Stream” (sort of the “Earth’s Grid of knowledge”), to find the answer “according to what Sylvia and I believe”. However, he just kept talking. So I never had a chance to respond.
After several seconds of this he said he was a “funeral director” and then he made a very important statement:
- (him) “Now it’s just a matter of learning what happens when you die.”
- (me, thinking to myself…) “Oh, I got this. I know exactly what happens when you cross-over.”
I was just about to tell him when he realized he needed to get out to his “christian tour bus” that was waiting in the parking lot.
- Of all the questions for him to ask… AND, he “just happened” to ask “me”! There are no accidents.
Later, I figured-out what those “christian tours” are all about… They not only travel with like-minded people (which is fine) but everyone on that bus can energize each other. So, when they “land” at their next Stop they can be charged-up and spread their… information to anyone who will listen. It must be similar to when companies have Sales Meetings… The company knows that each of those employees will be “out there”, on their own. So they pump each other up with “sales energy” and “company standards”, wind them and turn them loose.
- I’ve mentioned this before…
- Sylvia told me she had explored several different “Religions” before we met. At one point, she was even a “bible thumper” — going door-to-door, trying to “convert” people.
- Sylvia and I officially (well, as a “marker” in our Life)… officially Graduated from “Religion” in 1987, when we were Married.
Yesterday, I was thinking about how much groceries cost and how much money Sylvia and I are spending on food each week. On an almost “Telepathic” wavelength, I heard Sylvia say:
- (Sylvia) “If you figure out how much we’re spending on food for the “month”, you’ll see that we’re not really spending that much.”
- (me) “‘We’ ‘You said “we”. You said: ‘How much WE’RE spending.'”
Just that one little word, “we”, told me that Sylvia is not only around me most of the Time but her and I are still a very close “Family”… and, because I talk to her throughout the day, every day, and tell her how much we’re spending on food, gas, etc., she’s able to guide me more closely on things and it makes her feel as though she’s right here paying our Bills and monitoring our Budget.
- As always, I’m mentioning these things for those who are interesting in how Sylvia and I are currently working together… AND to help those who have also lost a Loved One… Keep them in your Life. Include them in your decisions. Tell them how much you’ve appreciated them “being there for you”, when they were still on THIS side of the “Veil”. Explain to them how their advice, their smile, their listening has helped you at various times.
- Remember, if someone walks into a building across the street, you won’t be able to see or hear each other but they’re still there. They still exist. They still like the same foods… the same types of music, etc. They’re not “destroyed”. They are simply beyond our Senses… at the moment.
This next one’s a ‘bonus’ (something you should know but it doesn’t directly provide “me” with any feedback of “when” me and My Sylvia will be together).
In this 6-minute video, the Narrator shows an image of 5 Rainbows happening next to each other.
I’m including this because I feel there’s a connection here between the various happenings I’ve been reading about lately and the “Veil” being removed.
Here’s the link: