- I’m not providing these details to show “hey, look at me. I need some attention”. I’m including this information in case someone you know is living alone or has lost the “love of their life”. I’m also including this to show that “Society” does not train us in these things. If someone is living alone and they get very sick, if they don’t prepare something to eat, they will starve. If they choke on something, they may not even remember to call 911. In one of the Songs Sylvia wrote for our album, “Perfectionately Yours”, there’s a line: “We’re never taught how to grieve.” This planet needs more Neighborhood Bonding and it needs to teach its citizens how to “think outside the box”.
- Last week, I spent 2 solid days painting the Ladies’ Room at work. On the 3rd day, an employee told us she was coming down with a “respiratory” thing but covered her mouth all day and did her best to avoid being around too many people. On the 4th day, I painted the Men’s Room. Even though the paint used was “low odor”, after 7-hours in those closed rooms, I could really feel it filling my lungs. What I think really hit my Immune System was when I needed to cover some bad rust spots on some metal. Although I used googles and a breathing mask, those spray-paint fumes were REALLY strong!
- After work on that 4th day, Sylvia and I went to a nearby grocery store and, a few times, I thought I was going to pass-out. We did make it home but it wasn’t fun. I was a bit disoriented and lightheaded through that night. We went to bed early and I slept for 12-hours.
- Friday morning, I nearly crossed-over from choking. The hot coffee and warm cereal must have dislodged a large ball of mucus in my throat (that I didn’t know was there) and I could NOT get it to move! Finally it cleared-enough where I could breathe and swallow.
- It’s very rewarding, comforting and empowering to have your Loved One… you Significant Other “right there” by your side all the Time… but, as we me and Sylvia, when that very “part of you” crosses-over, it can be very scary at times. Being smarter than me and outside the immediate problem I was dealing with, Sylvia would have know exactly what to do and what to say to me. My stress-levels were already extremely high and every Cough hurt my head. So I was in no condition to “think” myself out of that situation. So I just kept forcing the Coughs, in order to break the mucus. It was almost like using chocolate to clean a stain from a tablecloth. My mind just wasn’t able to cope with that situation.
- Anyway, I slept 12-hours, Thursday-into-Friday, Friday-into-Saturday and Saturday-into-Sunday.
- I’m still not “100-percent” yet but today had to be “chore day” — put away Thursday’s groceries, pay some Bills, wash several loads of laundry (including the sheets on our bed) and take a shower.
- Video of Black Sun statement by Vincenzo Mazzara
- We received this short video from Vincenzo Mazzara of the Black Sun organization that was blocked by YouTube. They seem to be calling for world peace and a new age.
This next video is 30-minutes long and the Narrator covers recent “Q” Posts. I’m including this because, around the 14:25-mark, he explains the “Q Clock”, which I had never heard of: