*First a few comments:
(It looks like Sylvia and I haven’t Posted anything since 4/1/19)
I’m doing my very best to remain “On Course”… “keeping with the Purpose that Sylvia and I have been involved with, since she crossed-over”.
Since she crossed, I’ve dealt with a TON of mental and physical pain, nutrition issues, financial problems, job demands and the overall “strangeness of energies” that I’ve been moving through, as if I’ve been walking in QuickSand. I’ve even dealt-with and defeated a handful of “Boss Monsters”…
- Similar to a tougher opponent in a computer game, which you have to defeat, in order to move to the next Level.
Those “more difficult than normal” situations where, if you step-back, you see that you must calmly and effortlessly allow those energies to pass by you and dissolve-back into the nothingness they came from.
Recently, I’ve encountered another yet another “Boss Monster”. However, this one’s very different. I’ve even dealt with “Boss Monsters” long before My Sylvia crossed-over. So, although it may take me a few minutes or an entire day to realize I’m facing a “more difficult than usual” Energy, eventually I realize what I’m up against and then begin to work through it.
With this current “Boss Monster”, however, it took me a few weeks to realize this is what I was faced with. Normally, a “Boss Monster’s” energy is very frictional, negative and out of Phase with mine. This Time, the “Boss Monster” situation is very Positive. Yes, a “Positive” Boss Monster. I would have never thought of such a thing. This is why I didn’t recognize it right away.
This “may” or “may not” be related to the above situation…
Today, I responded to an eMail from Sylvia’s daughter. She’s have car problems. So she’s either going to spend a lot of money on car repairs… for a 24-year old Honda or will be buying a used car. She doesn’t have much money but, “IF” she has to buy another car, she’s “set” on getting a “hatchback”. Although there’s nothing wrong with focusing on something you like, it does limit the energies that are about to help you resolve that situation.
So I went through the Wisdom Sayings from the book “Illusions” by Richard Bach.
- Sylvia loves to read and shortly after we met, she introduced me to this book. I really don’t like to read but I not only read that entire book but I’ve always remembered some of those Sayings. Some of them actually help me remain “On Course”.
There were 2 that I wanted to pass-along to Sylvia’s daughter but I couldn’t remember them “word-for-word”. So I got out the small booklet Sylvia gave me long ago. She hand-wrote all of those Sayings onto the pages of this booklet. She knew I enjoyed reading them and this gave me quick access to them.
As I was going through them, looking for the 2 I wanted to use, a few of them just made me start crying:
- “You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self. Don’t turn away from possible futures before you’re certain you don’t have anything to learn from them. You’re always free to change your mind and choose a different future, or a different past.” (This one gave me Chills. I had forgotten that it’s possible to change the “Past”. This means I can do something in this “Now” which will change my Timeline and Sylvia would have never crossed-over.)
- “You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it however.” (This is where I started crying. That 2nd sentence just hit me… realizing that, every day, I’m working on ways to bring down that “Veil”, get Sylvia back… change my “Reality”… and then to see “you may have to work for it, however”. I guess this just brought my current Purpose up to the front of my energy.)
- “Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you’re alive, it isn’t.” (This not only resonated with me… the Purpose of my current Mission, but it brought back a memory I have from when Sylvia and I were in hospice for 3-weeks. At one point, Sylvia saw her Parents at the foot of her bed. I asked her if she had to go with them. Sylvia said “yes”. I asked her “Why?” Sylvia said: “Higher Purpose”)
- “Don’t be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.” (This reminded me of what a “Psychic”, a “Psychic Healer” and a few other people told me and Sylvia before she crossed… and told me after she crossed… Sylvia and I are “Twin Flames” / “Twin Souls”. We have Incarnated together MANY times. We will be together again.)
This page seems to have all of the Wisdom Saying from this book:
I watched the following 12-minute video a few days ago but didn’t include it at that Time. Since then, however, something in it has been on my mind…
Sylvia and I had seen a longer, Documentary-style video about “Coral Castle” many years ago. However, it didn’t mention this one piece of information… that the Builder, Edward Leedskalnin, had studied with Tibetan Monks.
With the information from both of these videos, my “personal” opinion on “how” Edward “cut” and “moved” those extra-heavy coral blocks is that he did it through his own energy — taught to him by the Monks of Tibet. The reason I say this is:
- The “Documentary” showed Edward’s notes and experiments on Magnetism. There’s even a small (about 1-foot on each side) box on top of a 3-pole rig on his Property. Some have speculated that this box contains some type of anti-gravity device but I’ve never seen any reports stating that Edward “always carried” or “was always near” a similar box. So I think his experiments in “Magnetism” allowed him to figure out how to make his own Electricity.
- He cut the large, multi-Ton, coral blocks from the nearby water. However, I’ve never seen any report stating that Edward “owned” or “used” any type of Scuba gear or underwater breathing device. Of course, he could have used a flexible hollow-tube, cut from a tall, local plant, in order to breath while working underwater, but, if he really did learn how to move heavy objects with his own energy, then he probably also knew how to “not breathe” while underwater.
- Both videos stated that Edward only had crude cutting tools and basic pulleys on his Property. So if he moved those huge blocks with his own energy then maybe he also knew how to “cut” them from their watery home. (This reminds me of a feeling and a brief insight that I’ve had for several years now… Where I am truly from, and it’s not “the Earth”, there is “Cooperation” between all things. If those Monks knew about this, then they would have taught Edward how to get different objects to Cooperate with his needs. In this case, they would Cooperate and “separate” where he instructed them to do so.)
- (This is the big one…) For a few decades now, I’ve noticed something about me… Whenever I’m faced with having to move some which is MUCH heavier than I can budge, “somehow”… just “somehow”, I know to calm myself. Ground myself. Bring up my Intention of wanting to move that object and then place my hands over it. Something inside of me knows that this will cause the object to become weightless. Somehow I just “know this”. So if I have this built into me, maybe from a Past Life AND if Edward really did move those heavy blocks without a “device”, then he used this same method of getting those blocks to Cooperate. Once they were weightless, he could easily push, pull or raise them to wherever he needed them to go.
Just some thoughts.
Here’s the link to that 12-minute video: