*First a few comments:
This afternoon, while doing some work on my computer, I clearly heard a voice say:
- “I love you.”
It was faint. It wasn’t from outside our home. It was “audio” / “sound waves”, which appeared in the center of my head. Those words didn’t enter through my “ears”. It seemed just a bit stronger than “Telepathy”. (Somehow, I know this, although I don’t remember experiencing “Telepathic” communication.)
Although the voice was “female”, it didn’t belong to My Sylvia, my Mom or anyone I have a memory of. The voice was firm and directed directly at me. (It was “sent, on-purpose” to me.)
Several minutes after this happened, I remembered to check for “emotions” and other attached energies. There were none. With that said, I have to keep-in-mind that “I” am not nearly as sensitive to the subtle surrounding energies as Sylvia.
Whether it was My Sylvia or not, I do know that she is still on the other side of the “Veil”. This much, I know for certain.
A few days ago, I was upset (again) that our “physically reuniting with each other” is taking WAAAAAY too long. I also told her that anyone could have done the “Higher Purpose” she was going to fulfill. (While we were in hospice (for 3-weeks), I asked Sylvia why she had to leave. She told me: “Higher Purpose”.) In response to that, Sylvia later sent me some information which states:
- (from Sylvia) “Although YOU could have fulfilled my Higher Purpose, if you went first, and “I” was there, one way or another, I would have left soon after.”
Many times, since I’ve known My Sylvia, she’s told me that she’s done with “being here”… she’s tired and wants to go home… Although she loves the Earth, her existence here is just too draining on her energies. So if “I” was on the other side of the “Veil” and “Sylvia” was here on THIS side, she would have either taken her own life or would have found a way to activate the many diseases that are within this realm and made herself so sick that she would have crossed-over… and, along with her information, I felt that she probably would not have remained here longer than 1-year.
I’m including this because it shows the continued interaction between me and Sylvia…
Almost a week ago, our “inkjet” printer ran out of another color. For several months, Sylvia and I have been talking about switching to a “laser” printer but we never made the change. This Time, somehow, the energy involved with that decision was a bit stronger. So when the printer refused to continue printing, until we changed its ink tank with 1 we didn’t have, I “had enough”. This is ridiculous. We only print 1 page per month — a calendar, which shows our work schedule — and, once in a while, we print 2 or 3 pages of Business Cards. That’s about it.
- Later, I realized what must be happening… and this is “my” interpretation of “inkjet technology”… Each Time an inkjet printer (at least the “Epson” printers that we’ve owned over the years) is turned ON it “charges its system”. This means it must make sure ink is ready to flow out of its tiny tubes and nozzles. In order to do this, it probably moves a slight bit of ink through those parts. So, just by turning that type of printer ON, it uses-up ink.
The next day, Sylvia and I finally decided to switch to a “laser” printer. Because of the experiences we’ve had with our Clients, through our Macintosh-only training, troubleshooting and consulting business, we know the “Brother” laser printers are fairly good. We picked the “HL-3170CDW”.
We do our best to “buy local” whenever possible. So I started looking at the choices in our local “Best Buy” website. Something didn’t feel right, though. Something was pulling me to check the options at a New York company that we’ve had good results with. When I checked their website, I discover… not only did they have it on-sale for less than Best Buy’s “sale” but they also offered free, 2-day shipping and no tax! So we bought it. (The box weights 46-pounds! How they can make money by offering “free” shipping is beyond me but it’s a good deal for their customers. That sale was through 2/4/17.)
- Although we now have a full-color, double-sided printing, wireless-capable, Ethernet network capable, USB capable, laser printer for just $180, my “Reasoning” didn’t see that the money we spent was supposed to be held for today’s Bills. So after paying all but 1, it will be fine to let it sit until we get paid on Friday.
- In other words, after 304-weeks, my “Reasoning” still isn’t what it should be.
If anyone’s interested, here’s where we bought it:
…and here’s its product page:
Today, I had this thought. I didn’t dive into it, to see if there’s enough information for a “mind-opening exercise”, but simply wanted to get it out there…
- We all know that we’ve been lied to, for eons, by the Cabal. So what “IF” the most valuable resource on this planet isn’t “gold”? What “IF” the most important energy on ANY planet is… “Water”?
- Think about it… Most animals, including Humans, and this planet rely on Water to survive. The Water we drink today was here in the early stages of Earth’s evolution. This Water flows through the entire planet and has been “seen”, “touched” or “consumed” by more Species than we’ve been told about, since the dawn of Time. “IF” there’s an “Inner Earth” civilization, then the same Water we easily access from our faucets has flowed through their lands and this cycle has repeated many, many times.
- Just think about it.
As always, your mileage may vary.
(After writing the above information, I started tonight’s research but I couldn’t find anything worthwhile to include.)