*First a few comments:
Although this could be part of the “Mandela Effect”, this is probably just my faulty memory…
I was checking our favorite Music News site, sonicstate.com, and watched the video on this page:
It’s a version of Mike Oldfield’s 1973 “Tubular Bells”. Here’s the original:
To “me” both of those recordings don’t sound right. I can’t explain it. It’s more of a “feeling” but that’s not what “I” remember that Song to be.
I did a quick Internet check, to see if that Song is mentioned as part of the “Mandela Effect” but it’s not. So I’m probably the only person who feels this is not what “Tubular Bells” sounds like. I don’t know if it’s the “pitch” or “rhythm” of the main theme, or the instrumentation (which instruments were used) but I feel that those recordings are not what I heard when it came out in the 70s.
- I’m including this because it shows how anyone can “diffuse” or “re-route” any negative “people-energy” which may be around us…
For that last 2-months or so, there’s been an employee (who I’ll refer to as “aWorker”) where Sylvia and I work who keeps “pushing people’s buttons”. “aWorker” has pushed almost every employee’s buttons in various ways. Because we all have to work with this person, some employees were feeling that their energy was drained and really dreaded going to work. “aWorker” had now become our collective “Boss Monster”…
- Just as in some computer games where you move through Levels of difficulty and when you reach the end of any Level, you’re presented with 1 last, very difficult situation: the “Boss Monster”.
Sylvia and I were off after work on Friday and went back in today (Tuesday)… and, yes, “aWorker” managed to push 1 of “my” buttons. (This person has a need to control people and situations.) So “aWorker” was “in my head” for a good part of our days off.
- I quickly boiled-down the “button” in me that was being pushed. I then brought up (in my mind) various situations where I would change my behavior when I’m around this person (or avoiding them) and the different things I would say, in order to keep my energy intact and deflect whatever “aWorker” was trying to do.
- I was now ready, with my “toolbox” of “words” and “actions”.
- Then, the day before going back to work, an Insight about “aWorker” came to me, without me pulling it in. It was almost as if some part of me wanted to resolve this as peacefully as possible and some part of “aWorker” wanted to make things right.
- What I received was some information from “aWorker’s” previous life. This person was of average height, thin, not muscular and was in the U.S. military and fought in the Vietnam war. I think “aWorker” was a “Private 1st Class”. During that war, this person was scared, confused and following endless Orders didn’t help. I don’t know how “aWorker” crossed-over but that war ended that life.
- Before incarnation into “this” life, “aWorker” made sure the body that Soul would occupy was, taller, big boned and very muscular… and in order to not get trapped in a “war”, “no way out” situation again, this person did their best to control every situation they were in.
Once I had sifted through all those pieces and understood what “aWorker” had been through, I then knew why this person had the personality all the employees were constantly confronted with. When that puzzle was completed, I almost felt sorry for “aWorker”… I dropped the “confrontational tools” I had developed the day before and, almost instantly, I felt the strain and friction of the “Boss Monster” simply disappear.
- Was my psychic Reading of “aWorker” correct? Only Time will tell. All of that information could simply have been for “me”, so I could see what I was doing to “myself” but using “aWorker” as the “cause”. (In other words, just as in a relationship… no one can make you love them. That other person, however, can bring-out the love you already had within you. The same is true when someone “pushes our buttons”… They are only presenting energies and situations to us, which bring-out the negative energies within us. We bring “Boss Monsters” into our lives as a “test” or “final clearing of old energies”, to be sure we’re ready for that next level.)
The bottom-line to this story is… “aWorker” quit today.
In “my” mind, I disappeared this person because I worked-through, and resolved, the negative energies of those “buttons”.
As always, your mileage may vary.