*First a few comments:
I’m including this for anyone who’s interested in the Diet changes Sylvia “nudges” me into (and “out of”)…
- 2 or 3 weeks ago, Sylvia suggested that I re-introduce some type of spicy food into my Diet. When she sent me this request, along with it, I felt that she wanted me to do this, in order to “shield” or “fight-off” some type of germs I would be coming into contact with.
- I told her we had purchased some “Chipotle Peppers” (in a can) several months ago and that I enjoyed the taste. She said this would be ok but she wanted me to start introducing spicy foods into this Unit that next morning. She then showed me the “Fiesta Omelet” at Waffle House. So we ordered that the next morning.
- So over these last few weeks, we’ve had 2 or 3 (or maybe even 4) cans of Chipotle Peppers. All from the same company (La Costena). Each weekly, grocery store visit, we purchased 1 can.
- During last weeks grocery shopping, I told Sylvia we might as well buy “2” cans because we’ll use them fairly fast. (I didn’t check with Sylvia, to see if this was ok.)
- Yesterday, we finished a can. So I opened the 2nd. They didn’t look quite right and they smelled like “ashes” from a Fireplace!. I dumped them out onto our Cutting Board, in order to cut them into smaller pieces.
- These Chipotles are supposed to be deep red in color (partly because they’re in “Adobo Sauce”) but most of these were dark brown and 1 was very black. I put a tiny bit on my tongue to be sure that they were bad and it tasted like I just put a large spoonful of ashes on my tongue.
- This immediately told me that Sylvia does not want me to have any more spicy foods. At least not right now.
So I’m not only including this information because of my “Diet” change but to show how some people (especially “me”) would interpret this situation.
- You might say “that can was from a bad batch” and that we should take it back to the store and get out money back… but “why?”. In “my” tiny world, “Sylvia” changed the Peppers in that particular can, in order to give me that message. If the factory went through all the records of that Batch, reviewed all of the videos taken during that Production Run and spoke with every employee who worked during that Time, they would find nothing wrong. Just like Sylvia gave herself “cancer”. She “made” that can of Peppers seem “toxic” to “me”.
Here’s the link to the Chipotles we bought:
When Sylvia and I worked in the consignment shop, and the attached grocery store, 2 co-workers, over Time, gave us 6, small Crystals. I placed them on our Kitchen Table and arranged them into a 5-pointed Star pattern with the smallest Crystal in the center. They have been on that table and in that pattern everyday for over 48-months.
- For many, many months, the only Time Sylvia and I eat at that table is for “Breakfast” and only on our days off.
This morning, while getting ready for work I just happened to notice those Crystals. The “5-pointed Star” pattern is intact and exactly where I placed it. The small, center Crystal, however, is now outside that “Start” and 3-inches to the left of that center spot.
- The 5, “Star” Crystals are each about the size of a Nickel. The smallest Crystal is about the size of 4 grains of Rice bundled together.
If I had bumped the table, more than 1 Crystal would have moved. If the floor vibrated, from us walking across it several times, all of those Crystals would have either moved together (keeping the smallest “within” the “Star” pattern or all of them would now be randomly sitting in a new location.
So, for “me”, the only explanation is that “Sylvia” moved that 1 Crystal… but I don’t know “why”. I asked her this morning but my stress-level hasn’t been low enough for her to send me the answer.
As always, YOUR mileage may vary.
This was Posted today by Cobra (for the “Resistance Movement”):
- “L4 clear, wipeout L3”
Here’s the link: