*First a few comments:
I haven’t remembered very many Dreams lately but I think this one has to do with… well, I’ll describe the Dream 1st:
- I was at “work” (but it’s not where Sylvia and I work “outside of this Dream”). This seems to be a motel. It’s starting to become night Time. I’m on the “7th” Floor. (I just know that.) I notice that all of the rooms, all of the Floors and even the floor of the Elevator are carpeted in a yellow-orange or gold color.
- At one point, I need to use the Restroom. I didn’t want to use the Restrooms on this Floor. So I got into the Elevator, so I could go up 1-flight. The “Elevator” is just a rectangular cut in the carpet. There are no walls to it… no door and it doesn’t have a ceiling. It’s just part of the hallway carpet but this one small area “is the Elevator”. The carpet that’s just sitting there, loose, is about 2-feet wide and 5-feet long.
- I don’t remember pressing a button but I must have. The “floor” / “loose carpet area” is now very slowly rising. Only the carpet is moving and I’m sitting on it. I reach the Suspended Ceiling and then can see above it and how it’s all put together. I reach the next Floor but the “Elevator” doesn’t stop. It just continues to slowly move up. With no walls or doors, I can clearly see the surrounding areas that I’m now moving-up through. My focus, however, is on the wall that’s about an inch from me. I’ve seen several openings, which I think are the “doors” I’ll be using to exit this “Elevator”, once it stops. These “openings” aren’t big enough to be “doors”. They’re about a foot high, 2-feet wide and have a wooden frame around them. Similar to a “picture frame”. The walls are “off-white” / “cream” / “pale yellow” in color.
- This “Elevator” still hasn’t stopped. I don’t remember this “motel” being this tall. I’m beginning to wonder just how tall it is. Shortly after these thoughts, the “Elevator” finally stops.
- I look through the “door”… the “opening” in the wall and see a woman working in her Kitchen. I either asked her what Floor I was on or saw the Floor Number on the wall… It had stopped at Floor “30”.
- The entire Time, I was talking to Sylvia. Once I learned that I was on the 30th Floor, I looked over the edge of the carpet I was sitting on and said: “I’ve got to get back to 8.”
- That’s all I remember.
To “me”, this Dream has to do with “Ascension”… going up through the Floors above that I didn’t even know were there.
I’m not sure about why I wanted to “go back” down. Part of me thinks it’s because I felt as though “that’s where I left My Sylvia, so I need to resonate at that level in order to connect with her during Ascension”. However, I really feel that “My” Sylvia is right here with me and as my frequencies increase, she will be able to remain right along side of me… even through the upcoming transition.
The number “30” is the number “3”, which is “Creativity”. The more “zeroes” behind a number, the stronger that number’s influence becomes.
The number “7” is “Spirituality”.
The number “8” is “Reality” or “Master of Reality”… “Master of the Physical”, 3D, manifestations.
I found this “looking for a Restroom” definition on the following website:
- “If we can’t find the toilet in our dreams, it can be a sign that we are not allowing ourselves the basic needs in life. We may be too busy, too engrossed, to caught up with caring for something or someone else, that we forget to take care of our most fundamental requirements. This kind of dream suggests that maybe we need to create a little time and space in our life to fit in some of the basics. Just as in waking life that special privateness you get when you close the bathroom door is a moment of calm, so too do we need that same space of private to attend to our psychological needs. It doesn’t have to be a long time, but the important thing is that we start paying attention to the messages our sleeping mind is trying to give us. The urgency of needing the toilet can be a powerful motivator to stop and pay attention!”
Basically, my existence cycles around: eat, sleep, work. For Lunch at work, I typically eat a can of soup. At home, Lunches are almost always fried potatoes, onions and spices and Suppers are usually pasta with soy sauce, frozen peas, mayonnaise and dill relish. (It’s a tasty mixture. The mayonnaise and “dill” relish create Tartar Sauce, without the lemon juice. The “Bragg’s Liquid Aminos” [soy sauce], gives it some extra flavor and add nutrition.)
- For what it’s worth… 99-percent of the food we eat is “organic” or “non-GMO” or both, including the canned soup and bottles of lemonade we drink with most of it.
Then I sit in front of the computer doing Research on “when is that Veil going to be removed” until it’s Time to go to bed. The next day, it’s simply “rinse and repeat”.
I’ve been “existing” this way for MANY, many months now.
- This has been another Lesson from My Sylvia. I was going to call this Section “Lesson” but she suggested “Guidance”, because that’s what she does with me — she “guides” me. She never “tells” me what to do. She never has.
There are still several Modules that we need, just to have a “basic” Patch (sound) in our new “Modular Synthesizer”. Right now, we have a Case, an Oscillator (sound source) and a MIDI-to-CV (Control Voltage) Module. This means we can play a Keyboard and hear some Notes but can’t modify the sound in more than a few ways.
- “Modular” Synthesizers require you to create any and all sounds from scratch. This means there’s “some” knowledge and a “lot” of creativity involved with each sound. This also means the possibilities are infinite.
So, currently, we still need an “Envelope Generator”, “Amplifier”, “Filter” and “Mixer”, in order to create simple, and complete, sounds.
Yesterday, a “Modular Synthesizer” Retailer sent out an eMail saying they’re having a big 30-percent-off sale (because of the Holiday). My mind immediately went into overdrive…
- (talking to Sylvia)… How can we pay all of our bills, which are due “today”, AND take advantage of this sale?
I just spent 2, FULL DAYS trying to figure that out! Sylvia’s the “math” person in our family. I’m not very good at it. So it can be a bit “what were you thinking” whenever “I” do our “financial math” calculations.
I figured ALL KINDS of numbers, prices, payment-timings, etc. I had to force myself to stop to have Supper and Lunch!
- I was about to put another $400 to $700 on a Credit Card! (That particular Card recently increased our “credit limit”… and a “spendable balance” can sometimes look like a “flame” to a “moth”.
Late last night, Sylvia was finally able to calm me down enough to get me to at least take our current Paycheck and pay the bills. So that’s what I did.
As soon as that was completed, I remembered that we have some “spendable” money on a Credit Card. So I did my best to figure out how to use it on this sale.
- I ran myself ragged… as I usually do in these situations… I had LOTS of windows open, compared prices, read Owner’s Manuals, watched product videos, etc.
Late this afternoon, Sylvia was able to get a short message through my stress and into my awareness:
- “What would “I” do? Just as I’ve mentioned before… Ask yourself: What would Sylvia do? What would Sylvia do?”
It didn’t quite sink-in right away but it was enough to crack the shell around my 1-sided thinking.
Tonight, I was so frazzled with all of my “research” into that “sale” that even “I” realized I was trying to “push the river”. (It’s a “Saying”… “Don’t push the river”)
Once I stopped my mind from continuing its endless spiral, Sylvia was able to point-out the real Lesson in all this… One that she’s taught me before but I keep repeating…
- The “Lesson” here has to do with “lack”. By chasing a “sale” we’re reinforcing the idea that we don’t have enough money to buy it if there wasn’t a “sale”. By pushing this energy where it doesn’t want to go, you’re saying you’re not good enough and all of this “chasing” is actually “pushing” that money, and those opportunities of buying those items, away from you.
Since Sylvia and I have worked with this “Lesson” a few times before, many years ago, today’s “Guidance” was very quick and I “got it” right away. As soon as I felt her message, I immediately closed all the windows, quit the program and started writing this Section.
For a few months now, I have been noticing that Sylvia and I are accomplishing quite a bit at work.
- One of our jobs is to be a basic “handyman”. Now, Sylvia and I enjoy tapping into the “Grid” and pulling-out creative ideas, in order to solve various problems but a “handy-man” I’m not. Before my Dad crossed-over, he was a Carpenter. He taught me several things about building things but would always laugh at my ability to saw a piece of wood in a straight line. I’m the type of person… If I take something apart, there will probably be parts left over when it’s reassembled.
So Sylvia and I find it very odd that I was hired to keep everything in working order within the building. So, with very few tools and even less knowledge of what I’m doing, I’ve fixed a LOT of things:
- Supply Carts,
- Glued loose carpet and baseboards,
- Paper Towel Dispensers,
- Moving and non-moving Clothing Racks,
- Assembling and repairing Vacuum Cleaners,
- Installed telephones,
- Added ceiling Speakers,
- Invented a “Credit Card Reader” holder for the Retail Sales area,
- Created special markers, which help when unloading trucks,
- Created a diagram, which shows the current status of each truck, etc.
I’m not listing that information to “show off”. I’m simply giving everyone a sense of the variety of things that “I’ve” directly been involved with… when “I” shouldn’t have anything to do with “fixing” those things.
A case in point happened last week:
- I had to fix a door on 1 of the many Stock Rooms. It was a wooden door that was connected at its top and bottom with steel “pins”. (It didn’t have “hinges”.) The “pins” were held to the steel doorframe by an “L” bracket. One on top and one on the bottom. The holes at the bottom were bent. So I removed that “L” bracket. (It’s a long story.) I found another “L” bracket that’s used for something else. So I drilled 2 holes in the metal frame and attached that new bracket. After putting the door back on, I realized that bracket wasn’t as strong as I thought it would be. So I found 2 more, but different, “L” brackets and bolted them together — back-to-back. They were just tall enough… So I wedged them under the already-mounted “L” bracket that was holding up the door. This new “double” “L” bracket is now holding up THAT bracket. It works, and looks a bit odd, but no real “Handyman” would do it that way.
My point here is that Sylvia and I have been completing more and more tasks like this. It seem that the more “Time moves on” the more work we have to complete. I don’t know if this has to do with “me”, on some Level, wanting to get a few more “experience points” under my “Soul’s belt” before this illusion is dissolved or if it has to do with the energies involved in the actual “Ascension”… to complete certain tasks or at least touch certain energies, in order to contribute to the rising of the collective Human consciousness. Only Time will tell.
As always, YOUR mileage may vary.
This 2-hour video is an interview with Simon Parkes.
- Around the 11-minute mark, he explains that 2-people had infiltrated Corey Goode’s team.
- He says the weather activity is created by HAARP but the Seismic activity is largely natural.
- His final words are interesting… “The rest period’s over now. Be on your guard everybody. This is it now. Let’s see where we go with it.”
Here’s the link:
This short and cryptic message is from Cobra:
My comments: He doesn’t say if this is a “good” thing or a “bad” thing. It’s possible that the “Grid” is the Cabal’s “Quarantine Grid” or “the Grid which holds the illusion of our Reality”. In this case, a “failure” of THAT Grid is a VERY good thing.
Here’s the link: