- Hi Paul,
- Check out the new Family Dollar. They may be hiring.
I just checked their “Careers” page and the “workforce” / “work-load” has changed a lot since I was working regular jobs (before Sylvia and I started our computer company). Back then, every major task was assigned to a different person — Cashier, Stock Clerk, , etc. but we’re seeing more and more companies condense their workforce into multiple job assignments. At Family Dollar, they don’t seem to have “Stock Clerks”. Instead, the “Assistant Manager” unloads the trucks, stocks the merchandise, trains the Cashiers, helps with Payroll, helps with Scheduling, etc. It looks like they only have a Manager, Assistant Manager and a few Cashiers.
Sylvia and I don’t steal. I just prefer not to be involved with someone else’s money. If something goes wrong, everyone who handled that cash is suspect. Plus, I’ve never been good with math. (Sylvia’s the math Wizard in our family.) I realize the Cash Register will show the Change the Customer is supposed to receive back but… I don’t have “dyslexia” but my mind jumps so quickly at times that I will mis-count something and have to double and triple-check myself. (I still do it when I give cash to Waffle House, when paying the Bill. If it comes to more than $5 (say, $7), I might give them two $10 bills, because my mind would have skipped a beat and thought I needed to give them two “$5” bills to cover that amount. Then, when they give me back a larger-than-expected amount of Change, I become puzzled and have to ask why they gave me back so much money.
The way my “brain” / “energy” works is very difficult for me to explain. I’m really not “stupid”. I just spend so much Time on “the other side” (of something) that I have to constantly change gears and force my energies to re-calibrate to THIS “illusion”, in order to function here.
I even thought about the job where you’re hired to stock and maintain the displays for greeting card companies, magazine companies, etc. and would travel to various retail and grocery stores to do this. This is very tempting but because my “location skills” are only valid “indoors”, I wouldn’t be able to find most of the stores I was assigned to.
- I remember my very first job was selling “fire alarms”. I was a Sales Person. They trained me on what to say and how to say it. They even gave us “talking point” materials (brochures and a flip-chart) that we could show. My 2nd assignment was to go to someone’s home across town. It should have taken no more than 20-minutes to get there. After 2-hours, I finally arrived and, because it was now after 9p, the home owner wouldn’t let me in and had already phoned the company, asking where I was. (This was in the early 70s and there were no cellphones or GPS.)
- I also remember… Years later, I had been working for a large Department Store chain for many months. One day, I needed to run an errand near that store. I think I only had to drive a “few blocks” or about a “mile” in a direction I had not been to before. When I got down, I drove onto the nearby Interstate Highway to go home. I had been on this Highway MANY times and was confident about where I was going. However, after driving for several minutes, I saw a sign which indicated that the next town was 1-mile ahead. What?! In my “outdoor” misunderstanding of the energies, I had turned onto that Highway in the “opposite” direction that I was supposed to go.
- Only a few years before Sylvia crossed-over, did we realize how our (Sylvia and my) internal “Navigation Systems” worked… We had driven to the local Mall and had almost reached the door to the store we were going to when I mentioned something about where our car was parked. I pointed in one direction and Sylvia pointed in another. I said: “No. Our car is over there.” Sylvia insisted it was in the other direction. When I focused my energies and really looked at the Parking Lot, I saw that Sylvia was correct. That’s when I realized how the “Navigation System” within me and Sylvia actually worked… but I needed to test my theory. So I told her she was correct and we went into the store. I didn’t say anything to Sylvia until we reached the middle of that large building. We had walked about 50-feet straight-out from that door and then turned about 45-degrees and walked another 10-feet or so. The door we came in from was just out of our view. I stopped and asked Sylvia: “Which door did we come in from?” “What?” “Where’s the door we entered from. I just want to test an idea I have.” “Well… (she looked around) it’s over there.” “No. It’s over there.” We then backed-up a few feet and I showed her that part of the building we entered from. Then I explained that “her” Navigation System was “tuned” / “more naturally-connected” to “outdoors” and “mine” was better-designed for “indoors”. From that point on, we always “relied on” / “trusted” the person’s “sense of direction” which matched where we were. (If we were “outdoors”, Sylvia’s “sense” was gold. If we were “indoors”, she relied on my navigation information.) ••••• I purposely provided these details, in order to help “family members”, “groups of friends”, “co-workers”, etc. to better-understand that someone’s “mis-information” might just be because they are not in the correct environment. Over the years, Sylvia and I have noticed that family members will “usually” incarnate (be equipped with) different aspects of a certain skill-set. It may be some “seemingly” insignificant, like balancing a book on your nose or finding your way around your home… (“Sally couldn’t find her way to the Kitchen if she couldn’t smell the food.” However, if you take little Sally on a camping trip, “she” may be the best person to navigate you out of the forest after the bridge is washed away.) Think about it. As a “family” or “friend” bonding experience, test each other’s skill-set now. Then, instead of having something about that person to laugh at, you may just want to respect their contribution to your family or friend-group.
Anyway, you get the idea.
I guess I’m just too picky. I wanted to apply at Lowe’s but they want you to either drive a forklift (which I’ve done before but don’t think it’s a good idea now) or be available days, nights, holidays, weekends and “overnight”. I really don’t mind any of those. I just want something “consistent” — all “overnight” or all “days”, etc. My mind just can’t deal with jumping my sleep-time around.
Some would say I’m not “hungry” enough… not “motivated” enough to take any job that comes along. I’m just doing my best to be realistic. What I’m currently able to “physically” and “mentally” handle is a basic, mindless job — washing dishes, stocking shelves (my 1st choice) or Janitor (preferably specializing in floor buffing and waxing).
Thanks for thinking of us.
This 1-hour video is a conversation between Simon Parkes and Benjamin Fulford. For anyone who would like a summary of what is “supposedly” really going on, behind-the-scenes, on this planet, this is a good overview video.
- Around the 39-minute mark, I had to stop and include this Section in tonight’s Post because Benjamin mentions that his Insiders have been telling him that a few “political” / “society-level” things will happen around May 2019. He then asks Simon if “he’s” heard similar things and Simon says “yes” and also mentions that he’s heard about some type of Earth-based happening around that Time… “It seems that May is going to be a change of one energy to another.”
- They also talk about… the Dragon Families, Black Pope, Venezuela, Debt Forgiveness, Global Currency Reset, Mantis, Reptilians, Greys, the global elite and more.
- On January 26th, Cobra Posted the following message (which is the one referenced in the video K.K. sent to me): “ANNABELLA rootkit removal in progress“. I included that in our January 29th Post along with this information:
- According to this website:
- “A rootkit is a collection of computer software, typically malicious, designed to enable access to a computer or areas of its software that is not otherwise allowed (for example, to an unauthorized user) and often masks its existence or the existence of other software. The term rootkit is a concatenation of “root” (the traditional name of the privileged account on Unix-like operating systems) and the word “kit” (which refers to the software components that implement the tool). The term “rootkit” has negative connotations through its association with malware.”
- Drake was the 1st… and most knowledgeable… and larger-than-life Whistleblower I discovered after Sylvia crossed-over. I clung to his every word and followed his talks, broadcasts and interviews at every turn. Later, his own team outed him and those energies told me “they” were being truthful and “Drake” was being, unknowingly to him, guided by the cabal’s disinformation team.