*First a comment:
(Sylvia and I didn’t Post anything yesterday.)
I felt as though I “manifested” some help, at work today, without really focusing on doing that. I also feel that I may have jumped “Timelines”…
- One of the duties Sylvia and I have at work is to replace non-working Lightbulbs. We’ve been doing this as part of a list of “work chores” ever since we started work for this company. (About 17-months ago.) From the beginning, 3 or 4 of those Lightbulbs have not worked. I did my best to remove the Lightbulb from their sockets but the socket is either damaged or the Bulb is broken and just spins in the socket, when turning it to remove it. There is a regular Maintenance person, who travels between company locations within the District, and fixes whatever major Electrical, Plumbing and other issues are needing attention. So, he isn’t at our location very often and when he’s there, there are ALWAYS more important problems to fix than “Lightbulbs”. (I have mentioned those “difficult” Lightbulbs to him many months ago but they simply remain… dark and non-working.)
- This morning, as Sylvia and I made the rounds, looking for any OTHER Lightbulbs that needed to be replaced, I noticed that those 3 or 4 “difficult” Bulbs were now working! What? However, there was 1 of those Bulbs which still refused to work correctly and after all this Time, I was determined to get it working. I spent several minutes doing my best to remove the Bulb but it WOULD NOT BUDGE! I could not get that Lightbulb out of its socket. It was in the ceiling and I even removed the entire Assembly and had it dangling from the ceiling, so I could work with it a little easier.
- Just about that Time, I looked down and just approaching the ladder I was standing on was… the Maintenance person! Wow! What timing! I told him what I was doing and, although he used a different technique, HE could not remove that Bulb from it socket. He also never mentioned anything about fixing the other “difficult” Lightbulbs. “He” or “I” would be the only people working on such a project. I know Sylvia and I didn’t fix them and I’m 99-percent sure HE didn’t fix them. That leaves “me” jumping Timelines… where those Bulbs ARE working properly.
At one point today, while at work, 1 of our co-workers was talking to us about what color the company should paint the walls. (They’re now looking for someone to come in and paint the upper, horizontal areas of the Retail part of the building.)
During this discussion of “what color should be used”, the co-worker pulled-out her Phone and showed us some photos of the inside of her home. Showing us the colors she likes in her house. She also commented that the gray and white, furry “thing” sitting on the floor, in 1 of her photos is a Cat.
- (her) “…and this is a Rabbit”.
- (me) “That’s a Rabbit?”
- (her) “Yes.”
- (me) “Doesn’t the Cat bother the Rabbit?”
- (her) “Sometimes… but the Rabbit likes to stay inside with us.”
- (me) “Where did the Rabbit come from?”
- (her) “It’s just a wild Rabbit that came inside one day.”
I’m mentioning this because, a few days ago, I included a video which shows different types of Animals which don’t behave like normal “outdoor” Animals.
Here are 2 links to short videos which show animals acting like they don’t care if they’re near “people” or “cars”:
In this 10-minute video, the Narrator shows some video footage from 1 of his YouTube Viewers.
The reason I’m including this is:
- The thin, white, “Arc” in the Sky reminds me of a “Force Field”. It’s only seen when the camera is pointed at a certain spot in the Sky… and
- When the “Arc” is seen, most of the image within the camera’s Viewfinder is instantly distorted. If you look closely, especially at the 7:05-mark, there’s a vertical “gap” in the Clouds. It’s as if the camera is right at the edge of the “Force Field” — moving slightly “inside” and then “outside” of it.
Here’s the link: