*First a comment:
- Although this is a “Dream” that I had, it’s a part of my own inner-working-through-things. I really didn’t want to include it but I was really “nudged” by Sylvia to Post it.
Although I know I’m having Dreams on “most” nights, I don’t remember them. However, I did remember last night’s Dream…
- I was in my home. It looked nothing like any home I’ve ever lived in though. The room I remember (probably the Living Room) is large, rectangular and made out of cement — the floor, walls, etc. (Probably the ceiling, also, but I don’t remember looking at it.) It’s about 90-feet long, 35-feet wide and at least 12-feet high. There are 2 or 3 Steps, which go up into the adjoining room. On 1 end of the 35-foot-wide wall, are the Steps and the opposite wall has a large window and a door to the outside.
- Me and a female are causally talking. An older male, Father-like person, enters the room and begins looking for his gloves. He’s very stressed and about ready to “crack” (in anger). Within seconds, he finds the box his gloves are supposed to be in. It’s 2-inches high, and square with 11-inches on each side. It weights several pounds and contains dirt, dust, scraps of metal, stone, etc. However, his gloves are not among the contents. Quickly bringing his anger to a “boil”, he says something that I can’t remember and then he slams the box straight down to the floor. The contents immediately disintegrate but produce a thin dust-dirt cloud in the room.
- Feeling very detached from his negative outburst, I’m noticing how calm I am. Even deep within me, I realize I’m actually “ok” with this situation. I have no particle of me that wants to “contribute” to his anger. In fact, I simply want to help “him” and “the situation”.
- I look at him and causally say: “I’ll clean it up.” I then walk over to him and carefully get close-enough to give him a hug. Just as I touch his shoulder, I see a very quick “twitch” go through his body.
- That’s all I remember.
This was feedback on a Lesson that Sylvia has been guiding me through. I feel that she’s been working on me, with this, for several months and this Dream is what I’ve been sensing lately — that I’ve “passed” this Lesson.
- Sylvia and I have now been working for this company for 1 Solar Cycle. During our last job, at the grocery store, I seemed to always be caught-up in the many social interactions and dramas throughout the handful of businesses that had offices within that building. For a Time, I was “Security” for the entire building. So I was “supposed” to be involved with various pieces of “inside information” but as Time moved on some business happenings overflowed into their personal lives, which sometimes made solutions “muddy”.
With our current job, Sylvia and I are not part of those “Security circles”… and don’t want to be. I find myself comfortable in the job we’re doing and feel an urge to “know what’s going on”. It’s just nice not to be involved with the drama.
So this Dream is feedback that I’ve “evolved” / “resonated” past those types of “re-actions” and “he-said, she-said” happenings. In other words, I’m very comfortable simply existing within my own world.
The facets of this Dream are symbolic representations of the Lesson I’ve been working on. The cold, hard, gray, cement room in this Dream is the “non-emotional” / “non-Heart-based” energy that people get pulled-into when they jump inside that type of negative-energy pool.
The “twitch” that the “Father figure” displayed was a mild short-circuit by the “Master Program” running this illusion or by that part of me which simply couldn’t believe that I was no longer affected by the game it was playing.
As always, YOUR mileage may vary.
- As for the “details” that I provide… I’ve always had a very good Sensor of “image capture” within me. Even though I spend most of my energies “on the other side” / “in an unseen Realm”, when something is send to me as an “image”, I seem to be able to recall it clearly and in full-color. At least “most” of the Time. I believe anyone can do this. Maybe start with a “memory” that you have about a situation or object. Without having that object within your current eyesight, look into that memory of it and write down or describe as much of it as you can: color, size, shape, temperature, material, texture, weight, smell, etc. I would think that the more you do this with your own “memories”, the more you will be able to “hold” and, later, “examine” your Dream images and videos.
- Everything is “energy”. We sometimes need to “learn”, or “re-learn”, how to use those Psychic muscles.