*First a few comments:
- I opened this file and knew what I wanted to write about. I then moved my mind into “what should we call this Section?” and the word “Prosperation” appeared in my mind. I started to move it aside, in favor of something better-suited but it continually floated back. So that’s what I used.
- I realize that “Prosperation” is a person or company that receives a continually-dripping amount of wealth, which doesn’t apply to Sylvia and I at this point in Time, but I’ll go ahead and use it anyway.
Sylvia and I have been living “paycheck to paycheck” for QUITE a while and the new car we were forced to buy at the end of last year has NOT helped our financial situation. We ARE able to pay all of our Bills without being late but we’d like a little more breathing room. So I’ve been looking for a job which would give us just a few extra hours per week, in addition to the job we currently have. (We only work 28-hours a week right now.)
So, even though our financial situation would be classified as “Society normal” or “struggling”, last Thursday, I had a great sense of Prosperity wash through me and it’s remained ever since. I just feel as though there’s a lot of “money” or “financial relief” coming our way… or coming to the entire population on this planet. (I’m not sure.)
In think about all of this, I was wondering (again) about how the upcoming “Global Currency Reset”, “Debt Forgiveness” and “New Financial System” would be manifested. So here are “my” 3 financial scenarios I would like everyone to give some thought to…
Situation 1: A Drop In Inflation
- Prices for all Products and Services will drop to those of 1950. For the Products which weren’t invented during that time-period, their costs will be calculated from the raw materials. For example, the cost of a basic “Zero Point Energy Generator” and the home version of the “Food Replicator” would be calculated from the metals, plastics and Earth Elements used in 1950. Then, those costs would be further factored by the processing and sub-Elements derived from those foundational materials.
- So the “Minimum Wage” would be 75-cents per hour and everything would be fair around it… AND this scenario would do away with “Inflation”. Think about it… There would be no more “I have the only one of these in town. So I can raise the price to whatever I like.” If a Product is running-out, due to Demand or ANY reason, no one would be allowed to raise their price because of it. If a Product runs-out, it runs out. If a company wants to make more money, they will have to improve their Product or Service, or provide different Products or Services.
Reference for “Minimum Wage”:
Situation 2: A Giving Of Equal Money
- In this scenario, a global, 1-Time “Debt Forgiveness” is activated — zeroing-out everyone’s Mortgages, Bank Loans, Student Loans, Credit Card debt, etc. Maybe all prices, worldwide, for all Products and Services will be frozen at that point. Then, every Human on the surface of this planet will be given 10-Million dollars. Every country will be issued 1-Trillion dollars. This will pay for each country’s basic upkeep — roads, water, electricity, etc. Each country will maintain its basic upkeep by its Citizens paying a very small 1-percent CC (Country Contribution) on the Products they purchase. (Under the old “Society’s” ways, this would be called a “Sales Tax”.)
Situation 3: No Money
- Think about the logic here for a moment… Right now, “Society” says each Human must pay money into “the System”, in order to exist in that country without being locked-up. Each musth “pay their way”. So, in order to “have” money, most Humans must have a “job”. They then “earn” money and then “Spend” (give) some of that money to the Grocery Store, the Electric Company, the Landlord (or Bank), etc.
- Let’s say someone has a job that pays them each “Day”. They work for 8-hours, receive some money and then give some of that money to the Grocery Store and the Gas Station. So, this situation could be rearranged a bit… Instead of that person “directly” receiving some money for that work, they would be given a “Credit” or “he’s ok with me, give him whatever he wants” with the Grocery Store and Gas Station. It’s the same end result… A “reason” was given for “some money” to be given-out. (That person did some “work”.) and a “need” was given for the Grocery Store to give-out some groceries. (That person needed some food.) So why not simplify this System and have the Employer issue a “Credit” to all of its Employees, to be used anywhere?
- …and, if we extend this idea further, why couldn’t this be factored-out to EVERY Product and Service? Afterall, the Grocery Store is only going to give most of their money to those companies it buys food from… and THOSE companies are only going to use some of that money to buy more raw materials to make more food and pay their Employees, who will, in turn, buy shoes for their Children and furniture for their homes. So why couldn’t everyone simply agree that “no money is needed”? Yes, in the beginning a LOT of Humans will simply say “I don’t have to work any more” but, after a while, most Humans will feel the need to “better themselves” or to simply “find their Purpose in Life” and will find a way to contribute.
- Humanity, this planet and this 3rd Dimension are quickly coming to an end. Our Collective new and wondrous beginning is just around the corner… and it’s all good… VERY good! Although the celebrations, throughout this Universe, will go on for some Time, Earthers (those remaining on this planet after Ascension) will have to realize that the current financial “System” was created from the mind of the cabal and that the new “Collective Way” needs to be more inline with universal guidelines. So a new method of exchanging Products and Services will have to be adopted.
Think about it.
“All things ARE possible.”
I actually took the Time today to play my Drums — I think, for almost 2-hours.
Over the last few weeks, I’ve been wondering if I had allowed “Time” to place an energy “shell” around me, in order to protect me from feeling too much pain when thinking about My Sylvia. For “me”, the quickest way to test this is to bring up a Memory of something Sylvia and I have experienced together… and these do swell-up within my mind sometimes… but the most powerful test of this is to listen to a Song that describes our Life together or, simply, “hits that nerve”.
So, while I was playing Drums to some of the Songs I like, I thought about this. Near the end of those 2-hours, I got really bored with the choices that Spotify’s “randomness” was making. So I switched to 1 of my favorite 70s Bands: “Uriah Heep”. I played a couple of their Songs and saw the Song from them that I used in Sylvia’s Memorial Service. (It’s called “The Wizard”) I modified the words but the Music was unchanged. (I hadn’t listened to ANY part of it since that moment in Time.)
- (me) “Do I dare play it?”
- (me) “I can’t play it. The pain will be too great. I don’t want to go through that again.”
- (me) “…but I have to know. I have to know if I’ve placed a wall between me and Sylvia. I have to know.”
So I clicked on that Track…
- Within THREE SECONDS I was crying so hard, I couldn’t move.
- I think it took 20-seconds before I could move again.
So, my answer… to myself is:
- Yes. I am still 100-percent connected to My Sylvia… and
- I cannot listen to that Song until Sylvia and I are reunited.
This next one’s a ‘bonus’ (something you should know but it doesn’t directly provide “me” with any feedback of “when” me and My Sylvia will be together).
This 44-minute video provides a good overview and a few new (to “me”) details of “Inner Earth”.
Sylvia and I have known about “Inner Earth” for quite a while. I’m including this information in case some who are reading this don’t know about it.
Here’s the link:
If you’d like to listen to some incredible Music, which tells the story of traveling to the “Inner Earth”, then listen to Rick Wakeman’s “Journey to the Centre of the Earth” (I bought this album when it was released in 1974. The story I heard about this recording is that Rick Wakeman, keyboardist for the Progressive Rock bank “Yes”, wrote the entire Score, handed it to the London Symphony Orchestra and told them we start recording “live” in a few minutes. I don’t know if thats true but that’s what I read somewhere in 1974.):
This album, also by Rick Wakeman, is called: “Return to the Centre of the Earth” and is Narrated by “Star Trek’s Captain Picard” Patrick Stewart: