*First a few comments:
(Sylvia and i didn’t Post anything yesterday.)
- It seems that I have to read more and more articles and watch more and more videos in order to find the tiniest pieces of “the Grand Puzzle” that I’m constantly working on. I know, when Sylvia 1st crossed-over (322-weeks ago), I was grasping at every “straw” I could find. I was still very gullible and my Discernment circuit wasn’t activated.
- I’m still very naive about a lot of things, afterall, Sylvia and I are not from this planet, but either my Discernment is finally coming online or the information that’s faked or filled with half-truths is sloppily designed.
I mentioned, previously, that Sylvia gave me a “home project” to keep me busy or to keep my mind occupied so I wouldn’t lose my mind with all these endless minutes, hours and days without her “physically” here by my side… simply waiting for the ‘Veil” to be dissolved.
This project is to use the plexiglass we got from work (that they were throwing out) and build a clear, shelving unit for our Synthesizers.
I think we’ve been working on this for the last 5 weekends and, I “think”, it’s finally finished.
With the last couple of Synthesizers Sylvia and I purchased, I’ve been a bit frustrated by not being able to get them to create all the sounds that are in my head. These are part “digital” and part “analog” Synthesizers, which is not necessarily a bad thing. It’s just not what I’m used to. I was drawn to their other features and it wasn’t until recently that Sylvia mentioned:
- “You won’t be satisfied with any Synthesizer, until you go modular.”
In the 70s, I took private lessons on a “Studio Moog” Synthesizer… which is “modular” and my favorite Synth, that I bought when I was growing up, was an “ARP 2600”, which is “semi-modular”.
Anyway… Sylvia and I talked about this a few weeks ago and decided to make our next Synth a “modular” one. Although there are a few modular Synths (from different companies) which are “complete” and “ready to play”, we want to buy each Module separately, in order to have those Synthesizer components which “we” feel are the best for our needs. This approach means we must have the “case” before we can buy the Modules.
So, today, we went to a local music store and purchased this 3-tier, modular case:
Yes, it’s $600! The world of modular Synthesizers has exploded over the last 36-months or so. There are TONS of new Modules being released by various companies all the Time… but it hasn’t brought the costs down.
- As for the “case”… It’s important to get the Power Supply (to the Modules) just right and the spacing between the Modules, as well as the depth of the case, are very important. So that’s part of what you’re paying for.
We traded-in 1 of the “digital-analog” Synths we had, which brought the cost down and because Sylvia and I are regulars at this local music store… and the coupon we had… brought that $600 down to $340.
Here’s the link to a Moog Synthesizer ($35,000) that’s similar to the one I took lessons on:
Here’s the link to the ARP 2600 Synthesizer (ours is the black & orange one):
- The case we ordered is “out-of-stock” until the end of July… which is ok because we’ll have to save-up some money, in order to buy our 1st Module to put in it.
This 1-hour, 43-minute video is a Talk between, what I would call, 3 alternative news, financial analysts. One of them is web bot designer Clif High. (There is some “language”.)
Clif’s Talk of “Silver” caught my attention but, around the 57-minute mark, he begins to explain Humanity’s perception of this “illusion” we have come to know as “Reality”. He puts into words what most of us have known for some Time. So it’s worth watching, in my opinion. This part is extremely deep. Here are just “some” of the things he covers, while explaining the “illusion” we live in:
- We’ve been lied to. We only have 5 Senses. “Touch” is not a “Sense”.
- Everything, including rocks, steel and eve our bodies constantly emit “bio-photons”.
- Our eyes never see “light”. They only see the scattering of light.
- If we were out in Space, we could never see the Sun or the Stars.
- The “Grand Canyon” didn’t form from a river slowly etching into the ground over a vast amount of Time. Instead, it was created the same way the canyon on Mars was… by lightening strikes.
Here’s the link:
This next one’s a ‘bonus’ (something you should know but it doesn’t directly provide “me” with any feedback of “when” me and My Sylvia will be together).
The title of this 11-minute, Katie Indicrow video is: “Gateway Into Solstice Upgrades, Updates And Grid Report”.
I’m including this because of what happens and what she does starting at the 9:41-mark. Although this portion of the video could very easily be faked, I watched this part several times and feel that there’s either an energy which wants to be shared or this part of her Talk is “coded” / “programmed”. For “what” and “why”, I don’t know.
Here’s the link: