*First a comment:
This happened about a week ago but I didn’t think a whole lot about it. Then, I just noticed it happened again today and this Time, I remember the details a little more clearly…
Sylvia and I had Breakfast at Waffle House, as we always do on our way to work. When we finish, I pay the Bill and use our Debit Card:
- The Cashier hands me a Receipt to Sign.
- I add the Tip, Total it and Sign it.
- I hand it back to her.
- She then hands me a second Receipt as our Copy.
- Because we need to remember the “Total” and how much the “Tip” was, I write this information on our Copy. So, when we walk away from the Register, we only have that one piece of paper.
Just now, Sylvia suggested I enter the Debit Card amount in our Checkbook. I got-out our Receipt and looked at it but it does not have ANY handwriting on it!… no “Tip”… no “Total”. Nothing. Just the printed information as she initially handed it to me.
This is just a bit strange.
This next one’s a ‘bonus’ (something you should know but it doesn’t directly provide “me” with any feedback of “when” me and My Sylvia will be together).
My comment: I found this information early tonight. After adding it to this Post, I then continued my research. However, after going through all of my alternative-news digests, there simply wasn’t anything else to include.
I’m including this 16-minute video with a big “IF”… As in, “IF” this information is true.
This comes under:
- Question everything.
- Think outside the box.
- Assume nothing… and
- We must take-back our Reality.
The video isn’t well-made… It isn’t always clear in what it’s “explaining” or “showing” but there’s enough there to understand the areas it’s questioning.
For “me”, the 3 biggest facets of this video are:
- Showing that “Electricity” isn’t created until it reaches the “Transformer” (that sits on top of Telephone Poles) in your neighborhood.
- Explaining that Airplane Engines (the Turbines) do not “need” or “use” Jet Fuel, in order to do their job.
- Another thing this video points out is just how much liquid, “Jet Fuel” a large Airplane can hold. The calculations show that an “Airbus” can hold “250 metric tonnes” of Fuel… in the WINGS!
My comment: So “IF” the “amount” of Fuel used is true, the Airport would have to “sit next to” and “be connected to” an OIL REFINERY because, according to this web page:
A Fuel Truck, which delivers gasoline to Gas Stations can hold 9,000-Gallons of Fuel. That article also states that a Gallon of Fuel weighs 7-pounds. So 9,000 times 7 = 63,000-pounds or 28.57 metric tons.
So maybe there’s something to the following video because there are a few “red flags” on just the Airplane information. According to the math presented in the above article AND the following video, ONE AIRPLANE would need Fuel from almost NINE Fuel Trucks!
Even while growing-up, I’ve always felt as though “Airplanes” are antique machines. To “me”, nothing about “how they fly” says it’s been designed with 21st century technologies.
Question every… thing!
Here’s the link:
Here’s a 7-minute video which explains the amount of “liquid” Fuel needed for each large Airplane and suggests that Planes use “compressed air” not liquid Fuel:
This 6-minute video shows someone actually re-fueling an Airplane but the Narrator points out some things which, according to the Narrator, “is all for show”… there’s no liquid Fuel going into the Planes wings: