*First a huge comment:
Oh where do I begin with THIS adventure?
I didn’t want to write this out today but Sylvia is nudging me to include this at this Time.
With this, Sylvia and I are not only sharing how we continue to interact with each other, through the “Veil”, but it shows the “information” and “Signs” Sylvia placed directly on my Path. Sometimes our Guides, our Loved Ones from across the “Veil” or even Nature herself can place “hints”, “nudges” and “insights” throughout our daily journey in this “illusion”, which we call “Reality”. We just have to stay open to that idea and understand them through our Heart.
- I’ve outlined the “short” version further down.
Every night, I explore a LOT of “Rabbit Holes”. I look for “feedback” and “verification” from “out there” and this sometimes helps me understand that my interpretation of what My Sylvia is sending me is correct. In a previous eMail, I mentioned… “Sylvia told me that “I” am the feedback that I’m really looking for”. In other words, some of the happenings in “my” life, especially the major happenings, will guide me on the “when” and “how” aspects of the “Veil” being removed. So, with today’s “adventure”, I’m sensing that something big is about to happen… Maybe it’s the release of the “new paper currencies” next week, as mentioned this week by an ex-CIA whistleblower… or “Disclosure”… or “Debt Forgiveness”… or the removing of the “Veil”. Only Time will tell.
Here we go… and I’ll be scratching my head in disbelief, on this one, for quite a while…
- The “details” may be a bit boring but I need to include all of this information, in order to show Sylvia’s influence. Sylvia always “suggests” things to me. She always has — ever since I’ve known her. Today, however, she actually slammed me, “psychically” into a wall, in order to get me to make the decision she wanted “us” to make.
Around the year 2000, Sylvia purchased our current car — a burgundy-colored, 1997 Honda Accord. We bought it used and directly from the local Honda Dealer. (Sylvia always takes it to them for any repairs, oil change, etc.) Probably about 24-months ago, I noticed water slightly puddling under the Driver’s floor mat — mostly after it rained. At one point, I had the Repair Shop replace the rubber around the Driver’s door. However, it didn’t stop the leak. I later sprayed “Plasti-Dip” all around the edges of the windshield… but it still didn’t stop the leak.
Over Time, the leak seemed to be slowly getting worse and, recently, I began to notice… not a “mold” smell but a “musty” odor inside the car.
Two weeks ago, Sylvia and I almost go to work when we heard a subtle “snap” in the Dashboard and saw a large amount of smoke escaping from the engine. Immediately after that, there were extremely toxic fumes inside our car. However, once I turned the Heater off, the car seemed to be fine. So we drove it for 2-weeks, before making an appointment at the Dealer for it to be repaired. During that Time, we had no Heater and, more importantly (which I didn’t realize), we had no “Defroster”. This meant, with so much water INSIDE the car, even if it didn’t rain, “water” and even “ice” was coating all of our windows… ON THE INSIDE!
Thinking it was the Air Conditioner’s hose, to the Freon, that “snapped” and caused the fumes, I figured we’d be looking at a hose replacement and a Labor charge… maybe $200 or so.
- A few months ago, the automatic “locking” and “un-locking” of the car doors stopped working. So, thinking it was just “a fuse”, I asked them to “take a look at it”. We also had them do an oil change.
After waiting for a short while, a Service Advisor came over to us to explain the details of what the Mechanics had found. We’ve been there many times and this is what they always do. However, this Time was a bit different… He said: “Let’s go over here and I’ll explain what we found.” We entered an unoccupied, side office. At that point, the energy really felt “off”. I even started to have an “energy flashback” of just before Sylvia and I went to Hospice… when the doctors told us the situation. So I began thinking: “This isn’t going to be good.”
He placed a sheet of paper on the table. On it, were 4 areas which had short descriptions and prices. He started with the main problem… The day the Heater “broke” was when the “Compressor” partially locked-up. Being a “1997” car, he told us there was only “1” “Honda-brand” part in town that would work in our car. (Sylvia always wants “new” and “original-Honda” parts for our car, when possible.) He then pointed to the price… It was over $1,300!!! — the parts, Labor, etc.
Next, he explained that there was oil leaking into the Distributor and the total cost was over $700!
Then there was an issue with dirty Transmission and Power Steering Fluids.
Total cost of repairs was over $2,500!!!… which we don’t have.
So I went back to the “Compressor” issue. I asked him about the Pros and Cons. The bottom line was… the more that car is driven, the higher the changes of the Compressor “completely” locking-up — making the car un-driveable.
- “So, you’re saying… even if I just have the car in Idle…”
- “Yes. The belts will still turn while in Idle. So the risk is still there.”
I needed Time to think and talk to Sylvia. So we paid today’s bill, which came to over $250.
Ever since My Sylvia crossed-over, my “Reasoning” has not been (and still isn’t) what it should be. So facing a major situation like this, I was getting very stressed and confused. I didn’t want to deal with any of this. I couldn’t even believe it was happening.
This conversation repeated a few times between me and Sylvia:
- (me) “Let’s just go home, do some financial calculations and think about it.”
- …but Sylvia simply showed me the number “1997” in my mind… which told me: “This car is old. The Advisor already told you he had a difficult Time finding “one” of the parts. That car is unhealthy for you to be in. You’re breathing-in that musty air and, this morning, you couldn’t even see out of the windshield, because there was ice on the inside.”
In order to get me focused on what Sylvia wanted us to do…
- (me) “I can’t do this. It’s YOUR car. I can’t get rid of it.”
- (Sylvia) “I’m NOT that car! I’m here, with you. I’m always with you.”
So, I couldn’t even Start our car and we couldn’t afford the repairs. The only option I didn’t have enough information on was “buying a new car”. So I quickly realized I’d better gather some of those details.
I then walked through the Showroom, in order to learn how much “new” cars were selling for and to see how much “monthly payments” were going for these days… but I was still confused and becoming even more stressed.
I walked over to the Receptionist and said:
- (me) “I don’t know how to say this without it sounding strange… but I need all the help I can get. I need a Psychic. Do you have any “female” Sales People?
- (Receptionist) “Yes. Let me see who’s available.”
A female Sales Person came out and introduced herself but said she was finishing-up with another customer and that I’d have to wait 5-minutes or so. I said: “That’s fine”. I immediately sensed that our frequencies were not matching. So I told Sylvia:, “If this is who you’re sending, then I’ll be fine with this person.”
- I then explained our situation to the Receptionist and started to cry. At that point, her eyes became a bit “watered” as well.
Only a few minutes went by when that Sales Person came back over and told us another Sales Person was now available and that she’ll be right over to help us. This person matched our resonance.
I knew I was going to continue crying, off-and-on, so I explained our situation to her. I mentioned some of the information Sylvia had sent to me and how I received those energies. She told us some things about her own experiences and seemed happy to know there’s someone else who knows about these things.
- Sylvia and I always encourage everyone to “share their Journey” with those who are willing to listen. Never “preach”. Never “dump”. Simply “share” and always state that the information you unfold is “your personal Truth” and that they must find their own “Truth”.
- Remember, “sharing” energy is a minimum of a “2” direction interchange. Whether you’re talking to another person, playing with a dog, meditating with a tree, the flow of energies goes in “both” directions. So by sharing, you not only allow that other Being to see that “they are not alone” in what they sense but it provides “you’ with an opportunity to simply “be” within their field of resonance.
As for the car…
The Sales Person explained the details of “Leasing” a car. It was much different from the few scattered pieces of information I previously had.
She also explained… Although they have a lot of “2018” models, there are a lot of discounts and rebates on “2017” models… AND there are even more discounts for “Leasing” those models.
Sylvia and I spent almost 10-hours at the Dealership today. At the beginning of our conversation with the Sales Person, I asked about “all electric” or “hybrid” cars. So that’s what we focused on.
- For several years, Sylvia and I had talked about what our next car might be. The main facet was that it would not use “gasoline”.
The least expensive 2017, electric Honda they had was a “Fit”. It didn’t have the sleek lines of our Accord but, as I looked at it, Sylvia and I agreed that we could get used to it. However, after crunching the numbers, the monthly payments were much higher than we could afford.
- Sylvia and I only work 28-hours a week. No one in the company gets more hours per week, except for Management.
A Sign from Sylvia:
The 3 of us then talked about “standard gasoline” models.
- (Sales Person) “Oh. We do have a few 2017 Accords.”
- (me) “What colors do you have?”
- (Sales Person) “White”
- (me) “My wife doesn’t like white.”
- (Sales Person) “Brown”
- (me) “No”
- (Sales Person) “Black”
- (me) “Possibly”
- (Sales Person) “Burgundy”
- (me) “That’s the one!”
For the last decade or so, Sylvia and I thought:
- New cars no longer come with CD Players. (We still have several CDs that we play in the car “sometimes”.)
- New cars ALWAYS have GPS technology built-in.
- Most new cars come with leather seats. (I don’t like leather because of what it is. I got rid of my leather, shoes, wallet and belt MANY years ago. If we have to buy these items more often, because they don’t last as long as leather, then that’s what we’ll do. Not because “we’re rich”, because we’re not… but because I do not want another animal to give up its life so I can have leather products. Think about it… If that first idiot didn’t figure out how to skin that first animal, materials based on “plants”, “rocks”, “seaweed”, etc. would have developed. Think about it.)
Another Sign from Sylvia:
So we walked-out to the Burgundy Honda Accord. It felt familiar and comfortable. So I knew Sylvia was “nudging” me in that direction but I didn’t have 100-percent of that energy locked-in just yet.
As we casually looked-over the car, I noticed the seats were “not” leather. (One point for “this” car.)
I then noticed the CD Player…
- (me) “I thought all new cars, for the last 10-years, had Flash Drive ports or cellphone connectors for music… but this car has a CD Player.”
- (Sales Person) “Most do but this 2017 is the last year Honda’s installing CD Players but it also has a cellphone connector.”
- (me) (Another point for this car.)
- (me) “In this day-and-age of every car having GPS, is it possible to remove it from this car?”
- (Sales Person) “This car doesn’t have GPS.”
- (me) “What?” (I quickly stepped outside and looked at the top of the roof… no GPS antenna.) (At that point, I knew “this” was the car Sylvia wanted us to buy.)
(I started to include more details about the paperwork and prices but Sylvia’s mentioning that this is not necessary.)
One of the things we learned about “Leasing” is that all of the major areas of the car are covered. Honda also offer 2 other packages, each covers more than the previous one. I’ve stated before that “Sylvia” is the math genius in our family. “I” would need to get a calculator, hire a Bookkeeper and I still wouldn’t understand “the numbers”. However, when those packages were being explained to us, even “I” could see that the $888 price of their most complete package was a ton of money. Sylvia asked me to have the Sales Manager add that amount to the total payment and to tell me what the difference is, per month. It came to just $42 a month more. (…and that price was still LESS than if we DIDN’T Lease it.) When he said that, Sylvia explained that she wants this car to be as easy as possible for me to deal with… basically, just add gas and go. With that complete package, that’s about what we get. So that’s what we did. I think of it as… If so much as an acorn falls from a tree and dents our car, the Dealer will fix it at no charge to us.
At one point, we had to drive home (in the “new” car), in order to get some papers and then drive right back. So it’s been a very long and stressful day… with lots of crying.
One of the last things we did was go out to our previous car and remove all of our things. I couldn’t look at it without crying. I apologized to it and was very sad… partly because it had become a part of us… a part of our family and, especially, because Sylvia bought that car. She picked it out. She commented many times about “our nice car”.
So, we started our day thinking we were going to spend about $200 for a hose replacement and walked away with a brand new car! I still can’t believe this happened. It is nice, though, finally having a working Heater and looking out through a windshield that isn’t covered with very fine scratches. I don’t know how it got that way but when the Sun shines on that glass, I could not see out of that window.
The Short Version:
- Our 1997 Honda Accord, which Sylvia bought (used) from the local Dealer, had developed a few problems, over the last few weeks.
- We took it in to the Dealer (Sylvia always takes it to the Dealer) to get it fixed.
- The cost of the repairs were more than the car is valued at.
- Sylvia was telling me to buy a new car, which we can’t afford. She placed me firmly “between a rock and a hard place” because something in the engine had partially locked-up. The longer the car’s engine is running, the higher the changes of it locking-up completely and then the car will just stop. So I couldn’t even risk going home to think about what to do next.
- We ended up trading-in that car and buying a brand new one.
- I cried… a lot. That car was “Sylvia’s car” and now it’s not a part of our family. A choice that My Sylvia had made, many years ago (to buy that car), has now vanished. THAT’S why I cried… and I’ll probably be crying for several days.
As I sat there in the Dealership Showroom, waiting for the Sales Person to return with some papers, I heard a Song on their Sound System. Although it was a familiar Song, I couldn’t quite place it. Later, I looked it up and realized it was a Song by REO Speedwagon called: “Can’t Fight This Feeling”. These Lyrics really jumped out at me… as if Sylvia was talking directly to me…
- “And even as I wander I’m keeping you in sight”
- “You’re a candle in the window on a cold, dark winter’s night”
- “And I’m getting closer than I ever thought I might”
- “And I can’t fight this feeling anymore”
- “I’ve forgotten what I started fighting for”
- “It’s time to bring this ship into the shore”
With this Song, somehow, I know that “buying a new car” was what Sylvia wanted us to do.
Here’s the link to the Song:
Here’s the link to all the Lyrics:
- “Situation Update”
- “Operation Perseus is in progress. Nothing more can be said about that at this point.”
- “The Chimera group is getting really worried and they are ramping up their defenses in Low Earth Orbit through their proxies within USAF:”
- “Knowledge of existence of heavy quark reactions that could potentially lead to creation of toplet bombs is finally reaching mainstream science:”
- “Mainstream science is also finally beginning to acknowledge plasma filaments between galaxies, which is crucial if humanity wishes to understand the structure of the universe:”
- “Scientists have also created their first wormhole:”
- “And there is more soft Disclosure going on:”
- “Meanwhile, there is a lot going on in the Middle East as Cabal factions fight for power before their final defeat.”
- “Rothschild-backed Saudi prince Mohammed bin Salman has purged Bush-oriented Saudi faction that was partially responsible for 9-11:”
- “Mohammed bin Salman’s agenda is consolidation of power to increase ties with Israel and begin regional war between Shia and Sunni Muslims that would serve Rothschild interests:”
- “Iran has already issued a warning that this war is NOT an option:”
- “The Rothschilds have also been warned more directly today:”
- “Despite rumors in the alternative media, Jacob de Rothschild is still alive and was NOT harmed in the accident.”
- “The Rothschilds are also afraid of this:”
- “Positive and negative factions are still fighting for their influence over Trump.”
- “The Jesuits have influenced his choice to appoint Jerome Powell as the new Fed chairman. You might want to know that Powell was educated at Georgetown Preparatory School, the only Jesuit boarding school within US:”
- “On the other hand, positive factions within NSA and US Military also influence Trump to a certain degree.”
- “QAnon leaks originate from the positive faction within NSA and are about 70% correct. Trump is NOT QAnon.”
- “Although we are not there yet, there is a massive investigation against the Cabal taking place and it will ultimately lead to the mass arrests when the Chimera faction within the Air Force will not be able to cover the Cabal’s back with their toplet bombs anymore.”
- “Unusual number of sealed indictments is the most visible concrete proof of this massive investigation:”
- “Many members of the mid-level management of the Cabal are already cooperating and are willing to testify against the Cabal in exchange for amnesty.”
- “Command PB Stardust Pleiadian protocol for removal of chronic pain has been proven to be about 80% effective. Main factors reducing the effectivity of the protocol are suppressed guilt, suppressed negative emotions, past life soul contracts with the dark forces and extremely complex and / or strong medical conditions.”
- “You need to understand that this protocol in most cases does not heal the cause of the pain, it just adjusts the central nervous system so that is decreases the pain signal. Moderate pain signal is then simply a sign that something is wrong with the physical body and medical attention is needed. This protocol is NOT a substitute for medical intervention by conventional and / or alternative medicine.”
- “The Light forces have requested that this protocol gets viral as it has the power to drastically reduce the amount of unnecessary suffering on the surface of the planet.”
- “Victory of the Light!”
Be sure to visit the following page, in order to read the meditation, view the images and access the links provided.
Here’s the link: