*First a comment:
This may seem a bit insignificant, and I wasn’t going to write about it but I think there’s more to it than I can imagine right now…
- Typically, when Sylvia and I go to work we stop at Waffle House and eat the same exact thing: a pecan waffle, coffee and 2 scrambled eggs. The total always comes to $5.30.
- Today, our total (for the exact same meal) was $4.82. (The Waitress was a bit stressed because her Father was in the hospital. So we didn’t want to add to that load of energies by bringing this to her attention.)
- After work, today, we went to a “dollar store” and bought 4 items. The total came to: $4.28
- So we have $4.82 and $4.28
- The odds of that happening… and on the same day… and because we almost never go to that particular “dollar store”… the odds have to be pretty high.
A side note… I’m going to mention this because I previously explained that our electricity went out a few days ago and I tried to cook using 5 candles and it didn’t work because I used a cast iron skillet. (My “Reasoning”, since Sylvia crossed-over, is still not what it should be.) Anyway…
- While looking for the can opener in the dollar store, Sylvia and I saw those small cans of “fuel gel” that Caterers use to keep their pans of food hot. These cans were $1 each and “the can’s state” that they last for 2-hours each. So “IF” the electricity goes out again, we’ll use these.
I’m mentioning this in case someone reading this wants an “easier than using candles” way of heating food without electricity.
This is Benjamin Fulford’s “full” weekly report. The title is: “Civil war in Western Deep State intensifies with mass arrests in Washington DC, firefights in California“. Here are a few excerpts:
- “There is now very strong evidence that energy weapons like lasers are being used by opposing factions in California, agree Pentagon and NSA sources.”
- ““The heat is on, as the Bel Air fire in Los Angeles targets the Getty Center pedo underground base, while the fire in San Diego apparently targets U.S. Marine base Camp Pendleton,” note Pentagon sources. Videos have emerged showing what appear to be laser beams coming from the sky and setting off fires. Furthermore, buildings are being completely destroyed by fire, while trees standing next to them are unharmed.”
Be sure to visit the following web page, in order to access the videos and links provided. One of the videos, “IF” it’s real, shows a tree burning from the “inside”.
- “The November 18th Marine raid on CIA headquarters has also clearly put an end to Operation Mockingbird, as corporate media outlets like The Washington Post, The New York Times, Bloomberg, ABC, CNN, and others have been forced to issue corrections and apologies, usually for anti-Trump stories. They are also now being forced to report the truth about such things as the selling of baby flesh by Planned Parenthood.”
- “By the way, to clarify about the Marine raid on the CIA, what we are now hearing is that the Marines were deployed in a show of force at two airbases “about 180 miles away” from the CIA’s Langley headquarters. This was enough to convince the CIA to let Marine Intelligence enter the compound and seize computers, the sources say. As a result, a purge of the Justice Department, the courts, and the FBI has now begun, the Pentagon sources say.”
- “All of these moves seem to fly in the face of Trump’s recognition last week of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. This has led many people around the world to think Trump was a Zionist agent after all. However, Pentagon sources say it was “a calculated move to incite global hatred for Israel in order to take down the Khazarian cabal.” The sources point out that the U.S. still refuses to recognize the city of Jerusalem on passports, maps, and official documents.”
- ““The moving of the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem is NOT going to happen. The actual implementation of Trump’s order does not take effect for six months. A lot will happen between now and May 2018,” according to a CIA source. This CIA source, who is Jewish, notes that “the Vatican owns Jerusalem to this day.””