This 1-hour, 38-minute video is a Hypnosis Session with Alba Weinman. She typically provides a good overview in the title of her videos. So I check these every day. It’s been a while since I’ve found one of her titles which offers a Past Life or Alternate Life “direction”. With today’s title, however,”The Eye of the Hurricane and The New Earth“, I thought I would at least listen to it in order to see if it contained any worthwhile facets (for “me”)… and it did:
- At the 52:45-mark, the Client’s Higher Self states: “She can even control Weather if she would want to.”
My comments: I’m magnifying this particular Quote because it’s something “I” have done in the past. In fact, Sylvia was here when I first discovered this ability. Since then, I have done it a few other times and have mentioned them in these Posts. So, to “me”, this Client’s Higher Self actually confirms this.
This also means ANYONE can do this.
- If you want to know how I explained how “I” accomplish this, Search these Blog Posts for the word “weather” in the Subject Line. (I think that’s how I identified them.)
- Earlier in this video, the Client states: “It’s all energy. It’s all energy.”
My comment: When I started watching this video, I was simply checking it for informational “nuggets”. So when I heard that phrase, I didn’t pay much attention to it. Because it was repeated, though, I should have understood that this was important. It wasn’t until I heard the “weather” information when I realized that I need to mention this video in tonight’s Post.
- “2019 is the pivot point. The Shift has occurred. It’s rapidly happening.”
Here’s the link:
- “Chase Bank Forgives “All Outstanding Credit Card Debt” For Canadian Customers“
- “Fri, 08/09/2019 – 11:48”
- “In an shocking move, Chase Bank announced on Thursday that it was going to be forgiving all outstanding credit card debt from its Canadian customers, according to Yahoo Finance. The bank closed all of its credit card accounts in Canada back in March of 2018.”
- “When the accounts were initially closed, customers were told to continue paying down their debt. Now, they’re being told by the company that their debt is cancelled. CBC talked to some customers who got letters from the bank this week.”
- “Douglas Turner of Coe Hill, Ontario, who still owed about $4,500, said: “I was sort of over the moon all last night, with a smile on my face. I couldn’t believe it. It’s crazy. This stuff doesn’t happen with credit cards. Credit cards are horror stories.””
- “Turner also said his last payment to the account was also going to be reimbursed.”
- “Paul Adamson of Dundalk, Ontario said he called his bank after seeing his account was closed because he was concerned about missing a payment. Adamson said: “I’m honestly still so … flabbergasted about it. It’s surprise fees, extra complications – things like that, definitely, but not loan forgiveness.””
- “The bank had previously offered rewards cards for both Amazon and Marriott in Canada. Maria Martinez, vice-president of communications for Chase Card Services, said that the bank could have sold the debt, but that forgiving it “was a better decision for all parties, including and most importantly our customers.””
- “It’ll be interesting to see if the news is as well received by diligent Chase customers in Canada who paid off their cards, as well as American customers who have undoubedtly racked up massive sums of debt with the bank.”
My comments: I’ve been reading about this since Sylvia crossed-over. Every month, I kept hearing people talking about “it’s unfolding now” or “It’s going live in 2-weeks”. Is this FINALLY the starting point for a real, global “Debt Forgiveness”? Only Time will tell.
Here’s the link to the page where I first learned about this:
Here’s the link to the actual article: