*First a comment:
- NOTE: I’m going to explain something here but this is simply the experience of “me” and “Sylvia”. I am NOT trying to give anyone “Financial” advice. YOU must do what YOU think is best for YOU.
I’ve just finished my 10th week without a Job. Next week, Sylvia and i have to make a decision about how we’re going to pay our Bills at the end of this Month.
Right now, we’re leaning toward putting those Bills on our last Credit Card.
- It’s currently in a “zero-percent introductory” Account. We’ve been doing really well in getting that Debt knocked down.
Almost 467-weeks ago, Sylvia and I had 5 Credit Cards and all were pretty close to being maxed out. I think the total was over $7,000.
- I never had a Credit Card before then. When Sylvia crossed-over, I had to close our business of traveling to people’s homes and fixing their Macintosh computers. 1) Because “Sylvia” is the Navigator in our family and 2) Because my mind was so clouded with GRIEF that I could no longer solve anyone’s computer problems.
- So I panicked and Applied for every Credit Card offer that came my way.
- Still not knowing what I was doing, I just kept Charging things. One day I realized what was happening but, by then, I had already put over $7,000 on those 5 Cards.
Now, Sylvia and I are down to ONE Credit Card with a balance of just under $1,900.
Soooo. What do we do?
- Do we sell something? (but what?)
- Do I simply jump at the next Job opening I see?… knowing that I might only last a couple of weeks, because it’s too far fro home… Too early in the morning, which means I won’t be able to start a Band… Not completely qualified, so they fire me?
- or… Do we put next Month’s Bills on that last Credit Card?
There is one problem, though… You can’t pay most Bills with a “Credit Card”. Why? Because it’s not really a good idea… but mostly, because the “System” is rigged against us.
So, in order to pay those Bills, we will have to “take out” that dollar amount as “Cash”. This means we’ll have to pay about 3-percent, of the amount we need, to that Credit Card company. As I said, the “System”… the “cabal’s” System is rigged against us.
Now, the “good news” to this is… “IF” what I’ve been hearing, for most of these last 467-weeks, is true, then “Debt Forgiveness” is just around the corner. Maybe in April.
This means every “Bank Debt” will be wiped clean… zeroed-out “IF”, and that’s a HUGE “IF”, this information is correct.
- This “Bank Debt” includes Credit Cards, Car Loans, Mortgages, Student Loans, etc.
So, what if Sylvia and I do pay for these upcoming Bills on that Credit Card AND everyone’s Debts are wiped clean? It means it’s Time for MANY celebrations!
However, if we do this and no one’s Debt is zeroed-out, then what? It means Sylvia and I will be stuck paying down that Credit Card… AGAIN!
If we could all look into the future and actually KNOW that “all Debt will be zeroed”, then EVERYONE would be out there maxing-out ALL of their Credit Cards.
- …and if you’re wondering “who” will pay that Debt when it’s wiped clean… It will be the “cabal”!!! I’ve heard this explained quite a while ago… Since this illegal, non-Gold-backed-money-System is a “cabal” scheme, THEY will be the ones stuck with the Bills.
This was sent to me by K.K. (who’s on this list) thank you.
This 1-hour, 33-minute video is an interview with Clif High. Basically, he explains the “virus” in detail and the handful of cures that “he” has discovered.
Although he’s saying that this is a “deadly” “virus”, I’m still including this, for those who might need this information.
- One of Clif’s cures is to take a high dose of Vitamin C every day.
- The other, or in combination with Vitamin C, is to take “Chaga Mushrooms”, either as Tablets or as a Tea.
Here’s the link:
These were sent to me by E.R. (who’s on this list) thank you. I would not have seen these otherwise.
The first article explains… not only is Amazon about to hire 100,000 more Employees (affecting Whole Foods and Amazon’s other businesses), but Amazon will be increasing its base pay from $15 an hour to $17. However, this will only be in effect until April 31st.
The second article explains that Amazon will increase its Warehouse worker’s overtime pay from “time and a half” to “double time”. This will be in effect from March 15th to May 9th.
My comments: I didn’t think much of this at first but, today, I began to wonder… “why?” According to a quick Search I did on the Internet, Amazon is the second largest Employer… at least in the U.S.
After hearing, this week, that “maybe” the “White Hats” have taken control of “Google”… “maybe” they also had a “talk” with Amazon. I don’t know. I have no idea what their real Business Practices are. It just seems a bit odd, to “me”, that a HUGE corporation like that would be so “kind” as to increase its Employees paychecks. They could have simply told their Employees:
- “We’re going to keep going, through all of this. You either keep working or your out… and, because of the situation “out there”, no one else is hiring right now.”
Only Time will tell.
Here’s the link to “$2 more per hour”:
Here’s the link to “double their overtime pay”:
The following, 4-minute video, describes a 3-hour Documentary which explains the current state of this planet, the issues everyone is now facing and how we get through this, out the other side and into the Dawn of a new Day.
I haven’t watched the Documentary. I have only watched the 4-minute video but I’m including this in case some of you or the people you know would like a “Bigger Picture” perspective on the world around us at this Time.
Here’s the link to the 4-minute video:
Here’s the direct link to the 3-hour video:
Yesterday, i had heard that Truckers are having a bad Time buying prepared food while on the road. I forgot to include that information last night but, just now, I saw the following Forum Thread which brought this up again. In this Thread, however, the OP (Original Poster) actually did something “good” to try to help those Truckers.
- Most of the restaurants that are still open are only taking “To-Go Orders” from their Drive-Up Window. didn’t know about this but, the problem is, “legally” or because of “insurance”, most of those restaurants won’t allow anyone to just walk up to their “To-Go Window” — you have to be in a vehicle… but, because Tractor Trailers are so huge, they won’t fit next to that part of the building.
- So if they can’t drive their Truck there and they can’t walk up there, what do they do?
This is what the OP, in this Forum Thread, did:
- “by Flyingclaydisk”
- “So today I was listening to an AM radio show where the host wanted to hear good news, not bad. “What are YOU doing to make things better?””
- “Earlier I had read truck drivers were not eating well because truck stop restaurants were closed, and drive through’s wouldn’t let people walk-thru.”
- “We have a big truck stop in the next town over (about 20 miles away), Luv’s. There is McD’s there, and a chicken place (inside).”
- “So, I went and bought (25) hamburgers, and (25) cheeseburgers, from McD’s and put a sign on my car “Truckers, free burgers…THANK YOU!””
- “It was all I had, and all I could do, but these guys are saving our lives right now, and they deserve a break. Their companies crap on them, the government over-regulates them, and they can’t even get something to eat. That’s wrong.”
- “I got in a little trouble from the truck stop manager. He said I didn’t have a license to sell food, but I wasn’t selling anything. Then he said I wasn’t buying chicken from his fried chicken place, which I quickly said I would…but, how much chicken could I buy for a $1 buck a piece???”
- “Seems we’ll work it out, and it’s complicated, BUT, I went out and tried to do something nice for the people who are really helping ALL of us.”
- “I hope we all can do the same.”
I guess the idiot at the “Chicken Place” didn’t realize we’re ALL in different times right now. This is not “business as usual”. So, if you see someone doing something nice for someone else, don’t be an idiot like that person. We all have to pitch-in. As “Q” often says: “Where we go one, we go all”. We are IN this together and the best way “out” is to work as a Team.
- The Truckers are actually moving our very “Society” right now… even more than usual. MANY people, all over the world are home and are really counting on those new “break the boredom” products that they just ordered. Many people are also concerned that the Food will suddenly stop “appearing” at their local grocery store. It’s the Truckers who make this magic happen!
- If you’re on the road with one or more Trucks, give them some space, they are “working”. DO NOT TAILGATE THEM (or ANYONE). If you’re having a quick meal somewhere and a Trucker is trying to figure out how she or he will get some food, offer to go through the Drive-Thru for them or find another way to help… Just saying a sincere “Thank You” might also help.
Here’s the link: