*First a few comments:
On our way home from work today, Sylvia and I saw a funeral procession. In fact, we were the 1st car stopped, so they could drive by. I didn’t count the cars but, I would guess, there were about 35 of them.
As we sat there, I felt a bit sad for those who lost their friend, co-worker or family member to the other side of the “Veil”. My mind filled with the question of:
- “Do they know that their Loved One is not going to decay in a box in the ground?
- “Do they know their Loved One is probably right there with them, experiencing their “good-byes” to him or her?
- “Do they know their Loved One will be reminded of life on the other side of the “Veil”?
- “Do they know that this is not the end for that Being but a new beginning?”
Of course, who am I to tell someone else what to believe in.
With that said… even “science” states that matter cannot be destroyed. It can only be transformed… Ice-to-water, water-to-steam, for example.
…the Soul unlocks the Portal in the body and leaves it. Most who see this happening only see the “physical” portion of that event. We see the body go limp and fall to the ground. The Soul turns and wonders why those left behind are crying. “I’m continuing on my life Path. I’m still “me”. I’m right here.”
Today, Sylvia gave me a double Lesson. It was the same Lesson but it happened in 2 different ways. I sort of “got it”, when it happened the 1st Time, but REALLY “got it” when the 2nd version appeared…
While Sylvia and i were cleaning things for the grocery store today, the owner of the building walked through. He doesn’t come in every day or even every week. He asked if we had a minute… Basically, he told us he bought the house next door to that building and wanted to know if we would consider working for him and cleaning it about twice a week. (It’s an old, 2-story house, which has been divided into about 12 apartments and 2 bathrooms.)
- I really don’t want to do it because:
- Sylvia and I have never been there
- A few of the people living there have health issues… either being drunk a lot or not being able to make it to the bathroom in time.
- and because my mindset is not ready to take-on more clutter.
So I told him we would think about it.
Almost immediately, Sylvia and I started a conversation about this… She reminded me that I said I wanted us to get out of that building and by taking this new job, we’d still be attached to a common denominator to it — the building owner.
I mentioned that it would be nice to have some extra income and Sylvia reminded me that this is a “lack” energy and not something I need to reinforce (drag along with me).
- When we “settle” for whatever life hands us, it’s a delicate balance between “go with the flow” energy and wallowing in the “I’m not good enough, so I’d better take whatever comes along” energy.
- If we find ourselves in that “negative mud”, it can be helpful to take a good long look at yourself in the mirror and say: “Hey! I’m better than this. I have a right to be happy.”
So, although I haven’t seen him since that Talk, Sylvia and I have decided not to take that job.
About an hour later, I noticed the brand of cereal on the shelf that we eat. Since this is a “salvage” store and that particular brand, “Purely Elizabeth”, is very high quality, with good ingredients, that grocery store very rarely offers that brand.
I looked at the expiration date and it showed “December 2015”. So it was doable… but then I remember that I don’t like all the tiny seeds that put in this particular version (apple cinnamon pecan).
At one point, after having lunch (at home), I saw the same bag in our cupboard and told Sylvia:
- (me) “Oh. I guess we’d better go ahead and buy a few bags of this cereal.”
- (Sylvia) “DIdn’t you tell me you don’t like those tiny seeds?”
She must have also provided me with some “understanding” (of the situation) energy because I paused for a few seconds and… “got it”!
- (me) Big Insight!… “That’s the same Lesson you brought me this morning… with that job offer. You told me… No matter what I decide, I will always be provided for… and this is the same thing… Since I really don’t want that particular version of the cereal, buying them would reinforce a “lack” energy and I would be stuck in that hole for a while… but because I now recognize this AND want to “follow my Heart” / “be true to myself”, I can now move-on from this negative blanket… because I KNOW everything will be fine. I will seek “opportunities” and stop looking for the “lazy” / “easy” way out by taking “whatever comes along”.
I’m not doing that “moment” justice but the “Insight” WAS really big for me. A real breakthrough.
Today’s feedback from Jennifer Hoffman tells us that October 15th is an important day:
- “What a mix of energy today. I still think that the 15th, tomorrow, is an important day energetically but don’t know what is going to happen on a material level. That is up to us because the energy isavailable for us to use, we control the outcome we want to have. I know the energy is extremely responsive and creative today — I was dialing my bank to talk to them about a problem I was having when the phone rang. It was my bank, calling me to see if I was having any problems. It’s exciting when the energy is that responsive, so I’m going to use it to create everything I can think of, and few things I haven’t imagined yet. And I’m going to add a few intentions for world peace, compassion, love, and abundance for everyone. It has been a brilliant day so far!”
Here’s the link to her facebook page:
This is Zap’s mid-week report. Here are some excerpts:
- “REGARDLESS OF THE RUMORS FLYING ABOUT, THE REALITY IS PRETTY GOOD. GRANDFATHER WILL BE COMING OUT BEFORE THE WEEKEND AND GET THE SHOW UNDERWAY. THE REAL ONE. AND IT WILL NOT BE AS ANYONE THINKS IT WILL BE FROM MY UNDERSTANDING.”
- “BY THE WEEKEND I WILL HAVE SOME VERY SOLID NEWS ON GLOBAL EVENTS AS THESE NEXT DAYS ARE CRITICAL, AND WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO KEEP THINGS STABLE WHILE THE WORK IS DONE.”
Here’s the link:
This was sent to me by K.K. (who’s on this list) thank you.
Although there were several articles that I read tonight, which I almost included, they just didn’t have the right energy for “me” to place them in this Posting. Then, I was just about to send this out when K.K. sent the following link. It’s to a 2-hour video of a lecture by Harald Kautz Vella.
I still don’t know if any of his information is true and it’s too late for Sylvia and I to watch this video right now. I’m including this, sight-unseen, because of what Harald presented in his other information… that I included yesterday. So if anyone wants to know more about what this person has to say, just follow the link below. Sylvia and I will do our best to watch this video tomorrow.
Here’s the link: