- The Military has been mobilized yesterday and Arrests will be taking place this week.
- The “Inauguration” might be pushed out to March… maybe March 21st.
- (From Charlie…) “Within the next 3-to-4-to-5 days, everything will start to become very, very clear. Sit back, enjoy, relax and don’t be scared… Keep an open mind. You’re going to learn things that you could not believe.”
- NOTE: Because my Desktop Computer gets its Internet Access from our iPhone, I have to watch as many videos as possible on the iPhone itself. Otherwise, we will exceed the “Personal Hotspot” allotment of “data transfer” for that month.
- So after watching this particular video, I forgot to Copy that Internet Address from the iPhone and transfer it to my Mac, where I assemble our Blog Posts.
- When I went back, to locate that video and Copy its Address, I couldn’t find it.
- So I can’t include the link to this video.
- lt means no “online” transactions. This means no Credit Cards can be used “electronically”… and because most businesses process Credit Card payments “electronically”, they will not be able to operate. Although “a few” businesses are able to drop-down to a manual, “Credit Card and carbon paper” method of payment, their Cash Registers are still “digital” and require Internet access in order to process every transaction. So without Internet access, probably 99-percent (in “my” opinion) of businesses will have to close until the Internet is restored.
- Without Internet access, no one will be able to “access the Internet”. Yes, that’s an obvious statement. However, some of you are using “Web Mail” for your eMail. This means you are using a “Browser” to access the Internet and then the “Browser” displays the page where your messages are stored. Without Internet access, you will not be able to see New messages AND you will not be able to access older messages “unless” you have downloaded them to your phone or computer. How do Sylvia and I, and most expert computer Users, manage our eMail? We use a dedicated “eMail program”. In our case, Sylvia and I use Apple’s own “Mail” program. All of our eMail messages are pulled into our computer through that program. Once we see a message we could actually disconnect that computer from the Internet and still read its contents, see older messages, write new eMails, etc. “WebMail” might be “easy” to use but think of it as learning to ride a bicycle which still has “Trining Wheels” and “computer-based eMail” as driving a luxury car. So if there are ANY eMails that you want to have access to “IF” the Internet was not available, you’ll need to download those messages NOW.
- So, aside from “some” Games and “some” other types of programs, most every piece of information “which is gathered for us”, uses the Internet to find and pull-in that data.
The following Forum Thread shows a message from Attorney, Lin Wood. He explains that Apple is about to release an iPhone update which will disable the “Emergency Broadcast System” in those phones. He urges everyone to immediately go to your phone’s Settings and TURN OFF “Auto Update”. Do not update your phone’s software until this is over. (This will “probably” be after the big Arrests take place or after January 20th.)