*First a comment:
Sylvia and I found about 10-inches of snow in our yard this morning. We were scheduled to work today and I hesitated about going in but something kept pushing me. I kept getting a feeling of “Friday”… something about it would be better if we didn’t go in to work on “Friday”.
- We’re not scheduled to work on Friday but if we didn’t work today, we would have to go in, in order to make-up the Time we lost on Monday.
We were the 1st ones in this mobile home park to move our car through the snow, in order to get to out. Although there’s only about 100-feet between where we park our car and the main road, we got through all but the last 10-feet and got stuck. (There’s a slight incline in that part of the driveway.) I was able to back-up, though. So I did. Several times. I went back and forth many times before finally getting enough momentum and traction to reach the main road.
- The roads themselves were just “wet” and not “icy” when we went in to work. Traffic was extra light. I would guess that there were about 20 vehicles on the 6-miles of roads we had to travel on.
- Waffle House… Well, that’s another story. Since everyone knows Waffle House never closes, I guess everyone uses them as their “go to restaurant” when the power goes out or if the weather’s bad. Sylvia and I have never seen Waffle House in such chaos. The place was packed but we got a seat right away… but dirty dishes where everywhere. They seemed to have enough employees on duty, around 8, to handle to “Rush” but they were operating on a “Limited” menu. (We were still able to get our “usual” Breakfast though.
Only about 20-percent of the employees made it in to where Sylvia and I work. So there wasn’t enough key people to actually open for business. However, there’s always something to do. So we spent 7-hours doing “catch-up” work.
Tomorrow, those of us who are scheduled for the 1st Shift have been re-scheduled to start an hour and a half later. (The Manager is concerned that there might be “Black Ice” on the roads earlier in the morning.)
This is Benjamin Fulford’s weekly report. The titled is: “Secret war centers on SWIFT after George Bush Sr. is executed“. Here are a few excerpts:
- “I have been told by two sources that G.H.W. Scherff (Bush) was actually indicted on September 10, 2018 for crimes against humanity, child trafficking, sedition, and treason. He allegedly plea-bargained a deal with the military tribunal hearing his case, to be executed/suicided to keep his legacy intact for his family and the sheeple. Trump signed the death order. So was it a clone that was executed, since we also have intel that he died in June (another clone). I think Bush/Scherff actually died in January 1992, choking on sushi and then finished off by Barbara Bush with a poisoned cloth (as seen in the video posted last week). Military tribunals are set to begin on January 2, 2019.”
- “Chinese Freemasons previously admitted to this writer that they had invested heavily in getting Hillary Clinton elected as US president because they had been promised the “United States of China” including ASEAN the Korean Peninsula and Japan.”