*First a comment:
I’ve been checking Charlie Ward’s video every day but, so far, there hasn’t been any new information on the QFS (Quantum Financial System).
- In previous videos, Charlie has stated that the old, “Fiat” / “Swift” Banking System, which was illegally setup by the cabal in 1913, was turned OFF on August 31st. Charlie also stated that the new Quantum System was turned ON on August 2nd and was in complete control of the world’s finances on September 1st.
- Charlie has also stated that this new System will be revealed to the Public on September 11th.
In the following video, Charlie mentioned that his Sources have gone quiet, because there’s a lot happening behind-the-scenes.
- Around the 34:30-mark, Charlie states that over 120,000 Arrests have already been made, world-wide.
- The Interviewer asked Charlie about “little hitlery”. Charlie says she “has already gone. The person you’re seeing is not the original… If you look in her eyes, there’s absolute death there. There’s no life in those eyes at all.”
Here’s the link:
I’m including this as ‘extra credit’. It doesn’t apply to my quest of “when” My Sylvia and I will be together again and it isn’t necessarily what I would consider “bonus” information (which is something “I” feel you may want to know about, in regard to the current world we live in)
This was sent to me by Peg Hamilton. She found it in the “Nashville Tennessean” newspaper.
I’m including this because the incredible new world the Humans on this planet are about to step into will be based on “inclusion”, “sharing”, “Humanitarianism”, etc.
I’ll let this uplifting article speak for itself:
- “‘We’ll take care of you’: Kroger gives job to woman who slept in the store’s parking lot“
- “Brad Schmitt, Nashville Tennessean Published 10:00 p.m. CT Aug. 31, 2020”
- “Homeless worker finds a home at Kroger Nashville Tennessean”
- “After a life of addiction, abandonment and abuse, LaShenda Williams gets a job and much more from the Inglewood Kroger and its customers”
- “After she posted a job fair flyer at her Inglewood store, Kroger hiring manager Jackie Vandal heard every day from one of the regular customers.”
- “”Will y’all hire me? You got room for me?””
- “Vandal didn’t know the persistent, disheveled woman’s name, only recognized her face, but Vandal got good vibes from her.”
- “”You get a feel if someone’s sincere or if they’re just trying to get a job to say they got one and then quit a month later,” Vandal said. “She was very sincere.””
- “On the day of that January job fair, the woman was among the first applicants. Her name was LaShenda Williams.”
- “LaShenda Williams, who’d been living in her car in this Inglewood Kroger parking lot, now works inside the store.”
- “She told Vandal a powerful story of how drug addiction, abuse and abandonment led her to living out of her car — and sleeping in the parking lot right outside the door.”
- “Well, Vandal asked, have you applied online? I really can’t consider you for a job until you do.”
- “Williams walked out to her car, grabbed an old laptop and asked Vandal if she had a power cord and a place to plug it in.”
- “For the next two hours, Williams pounded away on her laptop keyboard while Vandal came by between interviews to help.”
- “As soon as the “You have successfully applied” message popped up, Vandal told the woman she was hired.”
- “Williams burst into tears and fell into Vandal’s arms.”
- “Inglewood Kroger assistant store manager Jackie Vandal hugs LaShenda Williams, who was living in her car in the store’s parking lot. Williams now has her own apartment and has worked at the store for eight months.”
- “Vandal, surprised at first, hugged her and said, “Don’t you worry about anything. I’m gonna work you to death, and we’ll take care of you.””
- “Williams told her she would show up and work hard.”
- “Promises kept.”
- “Eight months later, Williams, 46, comes in upbeat most every weekday to the self-checkout, Vandal said.”
- “”Don’t let anybody steal your joy!” she tells fellow employees and customers. “It’s going to be a great day!” “
- “After a few months, Williams earned enough money to get her own apartment, and a customer helped her find one. Another customer, V.L. Williams, rallied East Nashvillians on Facebook to donate furniture, decorations and clothes.”
- “”Don’t let anybody steal your joy!” LaShenda Williams tells Kroger customers in Nashville, Tenn.”
- “With that kind of support, Williams said it’s easy to be enthusiastic about work.”
- “”I was sleeping in a parking lot and looking for something to eat,” she said.”
- “”Now, all my babies here love on me. No one abuses me, and no one calls me dumb and stupid. For the first time in my life, I finally got peace.””
Here’s the link:
To subscribe to Peg Hamilton’s eMail list just send your Address to her:
I’m watching this “Live”, so there’s no timeline that I can refer to. (I thought I caught this at the beginning but it ended after 30-minutes or so.)
- One of the 3 people in this video, Jen, explains the upcoming “MedBeds”.
- Charlie says that Australia is in heavy “lockdown” right now because Hundreds of Thousands of Children are being rescued and they need everyone away from those areas.
- Jen mentioned “Twin Flames” and “Solstice” but didn’t explain it. So I don’t really know what she meant.
Here’s the link: