*First a few comments:
(We didn’t Post anything yesterday.)
This morning when Sylvia and I 1st looked out of our Living Room window we were surprised to see about 4-inches of snow covering everything. I immediately thought:
- This isn’t right. There’s something wrong with this. It’s not supposed to be cold. How can it be “cold” when there’s a huge fireball hanging there in the sky? There’s only 1 tiny cloud, LOTS of blue sky and a very large heat-source bathing everything in Sunlight. So HOW can it be cold-enough to freeze water molecules?
This was a strange day-off for me and Sylvia. We really accomplished nothing. Just before getting out of bed, we talked about what we “needed” or “wanted” to do today but none of that was even started. Instead, I worked on “busy work” for several hours.
Sylvia and I only “work from home” with “our” Music business but, for most of today, I worked on a design I want to use in the Loading Dock area where we work. It’s a sheet of paper which quickly shows the status of the various Tractor Trailers sitting in the Docking Bays. It’s just something “I” wanted to do. The Boss didn’t ask me to create this.
So, not only did I spend Time doing that but it took WAY longer than it should have. It contains a very simple, line-drawing of a Tractor Trailer and has 32-words. (Half of them are duplicated.) For several years, Sylvia and I have done “Desktop Publishing”. We’ve both designed and laid-out Newsletters, Posters, Flyers, Books, etc. for different companies and organizations. We’ve edited Photos and even designed the 10 computer books I wrote. So, although I’m no expert in the fine details of “Adobe Photoshop” or the other Page-Layout programs we’ve used over the years, I do know how to create a simply “Check-List”. So why did it take me several HOURS to finish it?
Just before I finally finished that ONE PAGE design, an Alarm went off! It was loud and it was annoying! I quickly realized it was the “Battery Alarm” for 1 of our “Battery Backups”. (A surge-protector with a battery in it.) I jumped up from my chair and immediately turned off the entire unit. When it happened, I felt as though it was a “Wake-Up Call” for “me” and, maybe, all of Humanity… that maybe “some” or “all” of the Beings on this planet had been placed in some type of “Suspended Time”, in order to adjust something — maybe something “mentally”, “physically” or “emotionally”. I don’t know for sure.
I’m mentioning this in case others have had a similar experience today.
This next one’s a ‘bonus’ (something you should know but it doesn’t directly provide “me” with any feedback of “when” me and My Sylvia will be together).
This article was Posted today and is titled: “Unveiling The Antarctic Mysteries And Exposing The Cover-Up“. It seems to be a summary of a lot of Antarctic, secret German world war 2 bases, Inner Earth and Admiral Byrd information.
I debated whether or not to include this but near the end of this, probably 50-page, article, a statement jumped out at me and triggered a thought I had a few months ago. Here’s the statement:
- “Famous scientists and mathematicians have also believed that the earth is hollow and that the interior supports life. In 1692 renowned English scientist Edmund Halley who discovered Halley’s Comet and made valuable contributions to geophysics, mathematics, astronomy and meteorology proposed that the earth was hollow. Eighteenth century mathematical genius Leonard Euler even calculated the size of the inner earth sun to be 600 miles in diameter.”
My comments: A few months ago, Sylvia and I were outside on a clear and sunny day. I was looking at the sky and something about it made me question whether we were really on the “outside” or “inside” of the Earth. Maybe we’ve always been on the “inside”… or maybe we’ve recently been placed on the “inside” of the Earth. If we were, then that might explain the “Flat Earth” model of the “Sun” being much smaller and much closer than we’ve been told.
- As with my other thoughts and observations, I’m not saying the Earth is “Flat”, “Spherical”, etc. I’m simply questioning everything, in order to reach the Truth… the “complete” Truth.
When I saw how long this article was, I really didn’t want to use my energies to read it. Then I remembered that the Macintosh can read the text for me. (Select “Speech” from within the “Edit” menu and all the text will be read. If you highlight some of the text, it will only read that and then stop. Then just highlight another section and select “Speech” > “Start Speaking” again. This technique works in most Macintosh programs.)
Here’s the link:
Today’s message from Jennifer Hoffman seems to explain the “Suspended Time” I mentioned above:
- “This has been such a long week. I keep thinking it’s the end of the month and it’s only the first week of January. This happens when we do a lot of energy work and it’s also evidence of how our relationship with time is altering. I also think we’re moving across different timelines which is interfering with our brain’s ability to remember what happened and when. When the past comes up for review and release, it shifts our timeline because we no longer connect with that energy so our energy is freed up to create new pathways of being and living for us. We’re becoming time-less and past-free, so we can focus on living in the present moment. Where is that? It’s the moment in which you are breathing because that is the only moment we have.”
- “Here’s my favorite Archangel Uriel channelled message which describes that:”
Here’s the link: