*First a comment:
Yes, it looks like our last Post was on 11/25/21. This is partially because:
- I just haven’t found anything worthwhile to include. (Remember, I’m looking for information which provides me with feedback on what Sylvia “told” and “showed” me shortly after she passed away in 2011.
- Some days I simply get very discouraged at not being able to find any new information AND I’m very tired of being the “Donkey” which is constantly being told (by the cabal) to “follow this carrot” and being led in circles of half-truths.
- …and because Sylvia bought me a new Electronic Drumset. So I’ve been learning how to use it and playing it when I can.
Yes, not only do I have a brand new $3,500 Drumset but parts of it are “Electronic” and parts are “Digital”… AND, Sylvia managed to buy it for about $1,300.
- It’s a “Roland TD-27”, for those who want to look it up.
…but how did Sylvia manage to do this when I only work Part Time as a low-paid Janitor?…and already have about $8,000 in Credit Card debt?…
- First, she had me apply for a “only use at Guitar Center” Credit Card. I was instantly approved, online but they only gave me a $1,500 Credit Limit… and the $3,200 Drumset I wanted (along with an optional, $300 Hi-Hat Stand, would cost us $3,500.
- Next, Sylvia “nudged” me to immediately go to their “Request a Credit Limit Increase” page (online). I entered $3,500 and was instantly approved. This was about 2-weeks or so before Black Friday (November 26th)
- So I waited for the Credit Card to arrive in the Mail… but, instead, we received a letter from that Credit Card company informing us that our “Credit Line Increase” could not be raised afterall. So I thought I would have to settle for a much less-expensive Drumset. However, Sylvia mentioned that I should ignore that letter.
- A few days later, the physical Credit Card arrive but I still wasn’t sure how much the Credit Limit was. (Online showed “$3,500” but that letter, implying that we only had “$1,500” in Credit, kept pulling on my energy.)
- So I did some extra Research, to see if I could find an “under $1,500” Drumset, in case we couldn’t buy the better-quality one.
- Many months ago, Sylvia mentioned that she wanted to buy me a new Drumset. The Electronic Drumset she bought me for my Birthday, around 2006, had developed a few problems with its Sound Module (the computer part). She indicated that it would be ok with her if I sold some of her Music Gear, as long as I bought a new Drumset with the money. So, for a couple a weeks before all of this started, I dug out the boxes and dusted off the gear. When we were done, we had 2 Keyboards (one had 88-keys), 2 mixers, a vocal harmonizer, a delay pedal, a Drum-sounds module, a Flight Case for one of the Keyboards, a PA (Public Address) System and a few other items.
- When Black Friday finally arrived, we hurried over to our local Guitar Center after work. After taking about an hour to examine all of the gear we were selling to them, they made us a fair offer and we bought the new Drumset.
I’ve provided these details because:
- Some people have told me they like to know the various interactions that take place (now) between me and Sylvia… and
- because Sylvia and I want to share these small triumphs, in order to empower everyone to never give up, question everything and believe in yourself.
Today, 12/20/21, Cobra Posted the following 2 messages…
- “Upgrade MASTERPIECE v3.4 into DREAMLAND”
The 2nd Post simply reads:
- “”Divine Intervention Activation Countdown”
Under that title is a “Countdown Timer”. When I first saw that page, it showed “13-hours” to go. However, I have no idea what will happen once that Counter reaches “0”.
Here’s the link to the “Dreamland” information:
This Cobra page explains “Dreamland”:
Here’s the link to the “Divine Intervention” information: