*First a comment:
If anyone wants to know how many weeks it’s now been… My Sylvia crossed-over on 4/9/11 and as of 11/8/20, it’s been exactly 500-weeks… and I’m still struggling without her by my side. I know she’s here, around me but I need her here “Physically” with me.
I haven’t been Posting as much lately because of a new job I had. Sylvia and I were working at Electrolux… We were on 2nd Shift, which was 2:30p ’til midnight. Yes, 9-hours a day for 5-days and 8-hours on Saturday. Yes, they pay Overtime and the money was good but we had to drive down an Interstate Highway which is heavily under construction. Because I’m a slow eater and slow getting ready for any type of appointment, we’d have to wake-up 3.5-hours ahead of our Clock-In Time.
The work was “Assembling”. They make Kits and sell various parts for all types of Appliances. So I’d spend every night making cardboard boxes and filling them with whatever the Order called for… screws, metal or plastic pipes, sheets of glass for refrigerators or microwave ovens, washer and dryer parts, etc. The backs of my hands have lots of tiny cuts, from making those boxes. In one night, I might assemble 300 cardboard boxes.
The long, 17-mile Interstate drive… the getting up that far ahead of work-time, the highly-repetitive nature of the job and the abuse my hands were getting was too much. So, although I’ve only been working there for less than a month, I found another job. After sitting at home for 39-weeks before getting the Electrolux job, this next one happened almost instantly.
- Before work, I barely have 5-minutes to turn on our iPhone and check Voicemail and eMail. Last Thursday, for some reason, I also turned on my Desktop Mac. I felt a “nudge”, probably from Sylvia, to check the Job Listings.
- I saw one which sounded promising. So I phoned the local Employment Service, which I had already Registered with, to learn more about it. She pulled up my Resumé and said: “You’d be perfect for this job.” She set up an Interview for the next day. So Sylvia and I went in to Electrolux an hour late, in order to go to the Interview… and we got the job.
- This is a Warehouse job, very laid back, small company but in business for 30-years and only 7-miles from home… and instead of “2nd Shift”, this one starts at 8a and goes until 4:30p or 5p.
- There’s a big cut in Pay — $13 an hour, instead of the Electrolux $14.75 but it will be worth it.
This 1-hour video is of Financial whistleblower, Charlie Ward, and 2 other guests.
Here are a few highlights:
- Near the beginning of this video, Charlie says that the new “Quantum Voting System” was running along side the standard System.
- He states that President Trump won the Election with 80-percent of the Vote and has taken the Senate AND the House.
- Talk of the “virus” has faded, as we all knew it would after the Election.
- Charlie said he watch a Trump Speech and noticed that the Flags behind him had no gold braid around them. So, goodbye “Maritime Law”.
- Voter Fraud is a Federal crime and probably comes under “Treason”.
- “The “Main Steam Media” (MSM) has been allowed to expose themselves with this Fraud.”
- “There were a lot of traps set on purpose.”
- Charlie talked about something “Q” mentioned weeks ago, several times… “Keep your eye on the water.” Charlie thought it was the Dam in China but now it turns out that we were being told to watch the “Water Mark” because the White Hats had placed a Water Mark on all the Ballots. The democrats didn’t know this and when they used other Ballots, the White Hats will easily be able to tell the Fraudulent Ballots from the real ones.
Here’s the link: