- (Sylvia and I got in way too late last night to read a response sent to us, regarding my “*Plateaus”.)
- Yesterday, a Reader of these Posts sent me an eMail. This person thanked me for some of the information I presented in “*Loved Ones” and even a tiny portion of what I wrote in “*Plateaus”. This person also explained their disappointment in what I said about the “bible”.
- Since one person (that I’ve heard from) was upset, I figured there are probably more who feel the same way. So I’m going to do my best to explain what I meant in “*Plateaus”, in “this” Post. However, as I sit here thinking of different examples, they all seem to add gasoline to that fire.
- “Truth is a moving target”
To “me”, this means…
- As a Child, toys, fun-things-to-eat, cartoons and exploring the things around you is your entire world. This is the Child’s “Truth”. The concepts of “Credit Cards”, the “Internal Combustion Engine” and “Gravity” won’t be absorbed by the Child because he or she doesn’t have any similar experiences for those ideas to hook-on to.
- As the Child gains more experiences, he or she will ask questions and this leads to “understandings” and these provide “knowledge hooks”, so even more far-reaching ideas can be examined.
- At each of these stages where “knowledge hooks” (or “Plateaus”) are formed, the Child may realize “this” is the Truth.
- As that Child grows-up (evolves), he or she builds more “knowledge hooks” from more and more experiences. At each of those Plateaus they can look back on their life and may pick-out a few concepts and think: “What was I thinking? THAT’S not true. I now know THIS to be true.”
There’s a Saying:
- “Each day, I’m smarter than I was the day before.”
- Previously, the information in “alternative news” was that the Draco had a King named “Anu” (AH-new) and that he was captured, Tried and then sent back to Source.