*First a comment:
(It looks like Sylvia and I haven’t Posted anything since 3/11/19)
I was practicing my Drums tonight. I was playing to the Songs on an Internet Radio Station called “AccuRadio”. Sometimes I use “Spotify”. I’ve played to these 2 Stations many times and have never heard any Songs by a 70’s band called “Bread”… until tonight.
- I’ve mentioned before that I had a “High School Sweetheart” in the 11th and 12th grades. (Way before Sylvia and I met.) We lived a few houses away from each other. We went on several Dates and, together, we attended several school activities, including sporting events, dances and the Prom.
- TONS of great music was released in the 70s and when some of the “Love Songs” 1st came out, I automatically attached (associated) them to that girl. For decades, even after we broke-up, whenever I heard one of those “Love Songs”, I would immediately think of “her”… and the Song would be about her. Some of the Songs by “Bread” are the most powerful of these.
- Sometime after Sylvia and I had discovered each other, I realized I needed to “reprogram” my inner circuitry, so all of those Songs would be completely immersed in “Sylvia’s” energies. (It’s very difficult for me to explain this part of how I am “wired”.) It took weeks or months (I can’t remember) and a LOT of energy to disconnect those Songs from that girl and connect them to Sylvia… but I did it.
So, tonight, a Song by “Bread”, called “IF”, started playing. I only needed to hear that 1st chord and I knew what it was:
- “Crap. How did that get in there? They’ve never played any Bread Songs before.”
I wasn’t sure I could handle it. So I quickly set my Sensors to monitor my Systems. If I was about to have a meltdown, I would simply stop the Song.
So the Song continued playing. I was fine. I was even looking at Sylvia in our Wedding photos, which are on the Living Room wall, across from my Drums.
Since this particular Song doesn’t have a Drum part, I thought I’d just sing it. There’s no one here but me, Sylvia and our little (stuffed) bear… and I knew Sylvia wouldn’t mind my out-of-tune singing. So I sang it. All the way through it, I was fine. I kept noticing this. “Hey, I’m actually getting through this without crying.” Then the last few lines came through my headphones…
- “If the world should stop revolving”
- “Spinning slowly down to die”
- “I’d spend the end with you”
- “And when the world was through”
- “Then one by one the stars would all go out”
- “Then you and I would simply fly away”
…and, that last line?… THAT’S when I started crying.
- I don’t mention these things to simply say: “Look at how much I love, continue to love and will always love My Sylvia.” I also include this information to help others who may have a friend or family member understand that “Time” does not make the pain of their Loss any less powerful… any less crippling.
- There’s a woman at work whose Husband crossed-over 3-weeks ago. When I talk with her, I’m reminded of how kind everyone around me was when Sylvia 1st “crossed”. Although I was completely numb to the world, I remember everyone being very good listeners, which is all you can do — just “listen” to whatever they have to say and offer to “be there” for them whenever THEY are ready to reach-out to “you”. They may want to talk to you on the phone or may want to step into a different environment for a short period of Time and would consider you taking them to Lunch or Dinner. Never tell them: “You’ll get over it.” or “In time, you’ll be back to your old self.” or “You should get out and be around people.” THEY have to be ready to take that next step in THEIR time. This is important… and, unless YOU have lost a 24/7 Loved One, don’t think you know what that person is going through… You don’t. I’ve been through what this woman is now going through and “I” can’t offer anything more than to… “listen”. When she talks about her Husband, she just cries. Her “rawness” about the entire situation is obvious but all anyone can do is “listen”. (Trying to find a Subject to talk about, when someone is in that “raw” stage is not going to happen. Everything you can think of to talk about may cause that person to link it to a memory of their Loved One.)
Here’s the link to the Lyrics:
Here’s the link to the Song:
Here’s the link to the AccuRadio Station:
This 1-hour, 35-minute video is a Talk by David Wilcock. It’s from March 13th and covers a lot of details about “Ascension”:
- What does it mean?
- How will it happen?
- Are we moving to 4D or 5D?
- Will everyone be moving “up”?
- Will Extraterrestrials be helping us?
- Will Ascension happen quickly or will it fade into our lives over Time?
Here’s the link:
This article contains “questions”, asked by Benjamin Fulford, and “answers” answered by “someone in the know”. The title of this article is: “Top-Level Discussion Between CIA And MI6 About The Tip-Top Of Western Power And What’s Going On Behind The Scenes“.
“IF” any of this information is real, it provides an interesting look behind-the-scenes at some of the facets of the hidden world we exist in.
Here’s the link: