*First a comment:
Today marks 351-weeks since My Sylvia crossed-over and, as I’ve said many times, it doesn’t get much easier as “Time” moves on. My “Reasoning” STILL isn’t what it should be…
- Last week, at work, I didn’t prioritize a very minor job-task and did another task instead. This was brought to my attention by the Assistant Manager. It was a minor thing but caused a slight bit extra work for a few employees because of it.
- A few days ago, while getting ready for work, I selected a clean shirt from our closet at home, took the shirt off of the hanger, laid the shirt on the counter and pulled the “hanger” towards me, as if I was going to put IT on.
- About 2-weeks ago, I noticed that our “Bank” shows an extra $250 in our Checking Account than we can account for. Thinking it was Debit Card payments that we made but hadn’t been reported yet, we waited until today to dive into the details. I was convinced that this “found money” was gifted to us as part of the upcoming “Prosperity Packages”. However, after going through, line-by-line, of our Checking Account Statement, I realized that I hadn’t entered 1 of our Paychecks in our Check Register.
THAT’S how “out of it” I still am.
I’m mentioning all this for anyone who recently had a Loved One cross over and is wondering how others cope with this situation… and I’m mentioning this for those who just want to understand the mindset of someone who has experienced a HUGE loss in the person they truly Love. It’s not “fun” and, at times, it’s a little scary — being COMPLETELY alone and wondering if I’ll make a mistake or harm this Unit (the body and its many Systems) by eating some bad food or walking into a wall… or by buying a new car that we don’t need, etc. What day is it? Did I insult someone today but didn’t realize it? Did we buy enough groceries? Do we have any gas in the car?
Today, I looked out of our Living Room window and saw that the Trunk of our car was open. It took me about an hour of searching the Internet and going outside to examine our car before I realized that “I” had pressed the “Open the Trunk” button accidentally on our electronic car keys, while they were still in my pocket… from inside our home.
We’re only 1-day away from the official energy of “2018”. In Numerology, “2017” is a “1” and “1” represents “new beginnings”. We’re all about to dip our toe into “2018”, which is a “2”, yes, but, more importantly, “2018” adds-up to “11”… and “11” is a “Master Number”. Very powerful.
- In Numerology, some numbers add-up to “high-low” versions, such as with the reduction of “2018”. This means, if the energy behind that number is used in a positive, expanding and helpful way, the “11” comes into play. However, if the highest good isn’t intended, then the energy will drop to the lower frequency — in this case, the number “2”, which represents “duality”.
This was Post today by Cobra. It is meant for the “Resistance Movement”:
- “Drastic systems security breach / EELA disruption at 504”
I’m simply including this because, “IF” it’s a real message, then it shows some progress is being made in the goal to free this planet and its inhabitants.
Here’s the link: