*First a comment:
I watched the following 14-minute video last night. I’ve seen several videos from the “Third Phase Of Moon” YouTube Channel in the past. I don’t think I’ve ever included any of them… simply because they didn’t provide the type of information I typically Track or they didn’t make a hard-enough case for the subject they were presenting.
After doing last night’s research and Posting our information, I turned off the computer and was getting ready for bed when this video kept coming back into my mind. Something about it just wasn’t right. So I wanted to point out what “I” sense is a “manipulated” / “CGI” (Computer Generated Image) video.
Remember, this is “my” opinion about this particular video. So you may want to watch the video first AND THEN come back here and ready my comments.
- I hesitated in stating my observations… because “IF” this really is a hoaxed video, my information will simply tell the creators of that video how to fix the next one.
I’m pointing all of this out in order to show how easily most people, including myself, can be fooled… whether through the use of computer-generated graphics or psychology or both. For “me”, I really “want” and “need” this type of video to be real BUT, at the same Time, I do not want to be tricked into believing in false hope.
- Many years ago, I used a handful of computer-based, 3D Modeling and Animation programs on my home computer, in order to see what this technology can do and to bring-out some of the images my imagination had created. So I’m only giving my “two-cents” on what “I” think “may” be happening in this video.
Here’s what “I” am sensing is wrong with this video:
- First, the “video quality”… the Resolution of this video cannot be set higher than “360”. This means, “IF” it really was manipulated with a computer, there aren’t enough pixels in the video to allow us to see the insertion of the computer graphics.
- Second, it takes the Narrator over a full minute to show us the video. If this is such an important video, then why not show it right away? Instead, this video begins with the Narrator outside of a home, showing rain dropping onto binoculars.
- The Narrator then shows a clip from a video. That “UFO” video shows a path of asphalt broken-up and leading to an “object” that appears to be made out of chrome. It looks to be about 4-foot high and 4-foot wide. He is too quick, in my opinion, to point out that this is not “CGI” (Computer Graphics Image) and he explains why… He says it’s not CGI because you can see a girl walk in front of the “object” and that you can see the girl’s image in the reflection of the “object”.
- The Narrator is also too quick to steer us into thinking this happened in “Japan”. We see what I think is a “male” and another “female” in that “UFO clip” but, to “me”, the girl who walks in front of the “object” feels out of place. We never see her face but I feel that she’s not “Japanese”. The pattern on her shirt just feels wrong and it feels as though she’s part of the distraction… part of the possible “inserted image”, in order to get us to believe this “object” is real.
- There are only 3 people who are looking at this “object”. If it fell out of the sky, the military (in any country) would be all over this area. If the “object” is a piece of “Art” or anything else, more people would be gawking at it and kids would be climbing on it.
- The “important part” of this video is only shown up to the 5:47-mark.
- Before the video finishes, the Narrator goes back outside for the last 2-minutes and talks about “Star Fruit”.
I don’t have to “point fingers”. Draw your own conclusions. What I’m pointing out here is… these days, on a “home computer” with a medium understanding of how a 3D Modeling and Animation program works, this type of video can be created. Take an image or video, place it inside the 3D software and then create whatever you want and insert those people, places and things “in front of” or “behind” that real video. (Placing something “behind” a video is more difficult but with the right knowledge of the software, it can be done.)
As always, YOUR mileage may vary.
Here’s the link:
I’m including this as ‘extra credit’. It doesn’t apply to my quest of “when” My Sylvia and I will be together again and it isn’t necessarily what I would consider “bonus” information (which is something “I” feel you may want to know about, in regard to the current world we live in)
- I don’t normally include something just because it contains some insights but this one wants Sylvia and I to share it. I’m including this because everyone has “potential”… a “gift”… a unique gift. Because we’re getting close to the dissolving of the “Veil”, Sylvia and I want everyone to begin remembering who they really are. “Never judge a book by its cover”. The potential… the “Stepping-Up” by another person, or even yourself, may not reveal itself until a certain situation is presented.
I found this while doing tonight’s research:
- “”The Water Pitcher by Paulo Coelho”
- “”A legend tells of a man who used to carry water every day to his village, using two large pitchers tied on either end of a piece of wood, which he placed across his shoulders. One of the pitchers was older than the other and was full of small cracks; every time the man came back along the path to his house, half of the water was lost. For two years, the man made the same journey. The younger pitcher was always very proud of the way it did its work and was sure that it was up to the task for which it had been created, while the other pitcher was mortally ashamed that it could carry out only half its task, even though it knew that the cracks were the result of long years of work.”
- “So ashamed was the old pitcher that, one day, while the man was preparing to fill it up with water from the well, it decided to speak to him. “I wish to apologize because, due to my age, you only manage to take home half the water you fill me with, and thus quench only half the thirst awaiting you in your house.””
- “The man smiled and said: “When we go back, be sure to take a careful look at the path.” The pitcher did as the man asked and noticed many flowers and plants growing along one side of the path. “Do you see how much more beautiful nature is on your side of the road?” the man remarked. “I knew you had cracks, but I decided to take advantage of them. I sowed vegetables and flowers there, and you always watered them. I’ve picked dozens of roses to decorate my house, and my children have had lettuce, cabbage and onions to eat. If you were not the way you are, I could never have done this. We all, at some point, grow old and acquire other qualities, and these can always be turned to good advantage.””