*First a few comments:
*JURY DUTY (EXCUSES)
This was an interesting unfolding…
Sylvia and I only check our (physical, at home) Mailbox once a month. Although it wasn’t Time to go to the Post Office and check our “Post Office Box”, we did that a few days ago. Sylvia’s Daughter, who lives in another State, was using her local Library, in order to check her eMail from us. A month or so ago, that’s no longer working for her. So she wrote us a letter.
Anyway, Sylvia and I went to the Post Office, to send her Daughter a reply. While we were there, we checked our Post Office Box. In it was a request for “Jury Duty”. There was also an option to go to Jury Duty “excuses”. If we didn’t mail that letter the other day, we would not have found that “request” in Time to go to “excuse day”… which was today.
This morning I woke-up with a headache and the start of what Sylvia and I call a “blindspot”:
- …fast-moving particles (dots the size of the tip of a pin) of energy. They form a shape and usually start as a round spot and this grows over Time until it completely covers my viewing area and then continues expanding until it’s gone and I can see again.
We weren’t even out of bed yet and I was already feeling stressed. Still in bed and getting my bearings for the day, Sylvia showed me that the Judge I would be talking to today would be a male. She also sent some other information on a non-visual circuit and I interpreted that as “Boss Monster” — something that I needed to remain Centered for, in order to fluidly move beyond it. Somehow, I needed this experience.
- This is the 3rd Time I’ve been to “Jury Duty Excuses”. The 1st Time was with Sylvia “physically” by my side. Both of those times, I was excused. For each of those reasons, I used the exact same words. Today, however, the Judge would not excuse me.
- I won’t say which reason I used but, at one point, I explained something similar to “I’m not that smart” and the Judge said: “Neither is our President”. I didn’t know how to respond. So I just stood there. Then he said something and added: “This is not T.V.… It’s not T.V.” Again, I was a bit surprised and my mind went blank.
(My “excuse” is a “reason” why I should not be a Juror. Each of these 3 times that I’ve asked to be excused, I’ve only spoken the truth.)
In the line, waiting to get into the courtroom…
The line was so long, Sylvia and I were in the 2nd batch of people waiting to get into the courtroom. We were 3rd in line at that door, standing in the hallway. We must have waited in that spot for an hour!
While we waited, we noticed another courtroom door about 30-feet further down the hallway. It must have been “small claims court” because several different types of people kept going in and coming out of there. We also saw lots of legal secretaries and lawyers.
At one point, a girl walked past us. She was probably in her mid-to-late 20s, pretty face, slim figure, some type of silver necklace, high heels and a very tight black dress. It was so short… she pulled it down and it was STILL too short! She was alone and we didn’t see her carrying anything. Not even a purse. She quickly tidied herself up and walked into that other courtroom.
About 10-minutes later, she came out… handcuffed! and escorted by 8 other people! There were a couple of guys with casual suits on and when the placed their hands on their hips, we could see a shiny, silver circle a few inches from their belt buckle. That’s when we knew they were Detectives. A couple minutes later, a casually dressed (in all black) guy walked by wearing a gun. He stood with that group at the end of the hall. A few more minutes passed and 2 Police Officers walked past us. Within a couple of minutes after that, they escorted the girl towards us, then past us and to the other end of the hall, to get to the elevator.
As they passed, someone in the line Sylvia and I were waiting in, said she overheard one of them say that the girl had “crossed-over” a guy.
She never seemed to have any emotion about what was going on and didn’t seem to realize that they were looking for her when she just waltzed into that courtroom.
- One of the reasons Sylvia and I don’t like being around courtrooms and the other facets they are associated with is their “chaotic” and “negative” energies.
Just an update and a “thought” or 2…
As I mentioned in a previous “MoneyChalk” Section, Heather, the person in-charge of the “UCC” (Universal Commercial Code) version of our “Private Trust Accounts” was arrested a few days ago. From the growing Comments on her website, people are still trying access those Accounts. In “my” opinion, until we can release the Cabal’s grip on the controls of this “game” / “illusion”, they still have a few spoons of “fear” left to feed us with. So I would suggest we stop accessing those Accounts, until our access becomes “official”.
Here’s the link to Heather’s information:
Also, regarding Heather’s arrest…
- I forgot to mention this a few days ago… When the “Secret Service” or “FBI” went to Heather’s hotel room looking for her why didn’t those Agents simply Track her cellphone? If several “government” and corporate entities are monitoring everything we say, see, eat, etc., why didn’t those Agents know Heather was sitting on the sidewalk across the street? Heather’s friend, who pointed this out to the Agents, seemed surprised that they didn’t know she was “right there”.
- So either those Agents didn’t have access to the Tracking Technology or they simply didn’t want to use it, which doesn’t make any sense.
Regarding another “Private Trust Account” whistleblower, “Harvey Dent”… it looks like YouTube has recently blocked his Channel with them. One of the Commenters, at the above link, stated that Harvey has created his own website. There was nothing there when I checked.
Here’s the link: