*First a comment:
- I wasn’t going to include this but then I read Carl Boudreau’s Astrology information (below) and feel that this Section ties-in with something Carl mentions in his article.
Tonight, I decided to check on a Band from the ’70s, to see if they had any new albums.
- The ’70s is my prime “growing-up” / “explore the world” TimeSpan. So the music of this Decade is mostly what I relate to… and, although My Sylvia was born in 1936, she is also enjoys the Songs of that Time. We’re mostly talking about the “Rock” and “Progressive Rock” Bands of that Time — Led Zeppelin, Yes, Uriah Heep, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, The Who,” Emerson, Lake and Palmer”, Rush, etc.
The Band I looked-up is called: “Wishbone Ash” and their album that I aways wanted to buy, but never did, is called: “Argus”. My favorite Song on that album is called: “Warrior”. Here are the Lyrics:
- “I’m leaving to search for something new,”
- “Leaving everything I ever knew.”
- “A hundred years in the sunshine”
- “Hasn’t taught me all there is to know.”
- “A valley, we will gather there,”
- “Helpless in our surrender.”
- “Tomorrow the plough becomes the sword,”
- “Make us stronger in our danger.”
- “Time will pass away,”
- “Time will guard our secret.”
- “I’ll return again”
- “To fight another day.”
- “I’ll have to be a warrior,”
- “A slave I couldn’t be,”
- “A soldier and a conqueror,”
- “Fighting to be free.”
While I listened to this great old Song, I began to “get emotional”. Those energies didn’t quite make me cry but I found they created an “emotional pool” of:
- beautiful music,
- the “potentials” of my life back then,
- and several other emotions which seem to be attached to that Song or that part of my life
Here’s the link to the Song:
Here’s the link to the Wishbone Ash website:
I’m including this as ‘extra credit’. It doesn’t apply to my quest of “when” My Sylvia and I will be together again and it isn’t necessarily what I would consider “bonus” information (which is something “I” feel you may want to know about, in regard to the current world we live in)
This 1-hour, 34-minute video is from the Farsight Institute. This is their June Remote Viewing analysis, where they “supposedly” look into the future and explain what “may” happen during the month of June (in this case).
I’m including this because:
- …some of you may simply want to know about this group and their use of “military-grade, remote viewing techniques”.
- …sometimes just “knowing” that something exists, such as “Remote Viewing”, can actually help people understand their own “premonitions” and “gut feelings”. Maybe some of you have been doing a type of “remote viewing” but would like to understand it better or even learn how to be stronger when it happens to you.
This was sent to me by K.K. (who’s on this list) thank you.
This is a “re-think”, by Carl Boudreau, of his June Astoloty Reading. Here are some excerpts:
- “Leo governs romance, friendship and close affection – matters of the heart. To the extent that Leo archetypes are about romance, friendship and affection, we are being guided to act from our hearts and a sense of fellowship. This emphasises the importance of Venus. But it is about more than relationships.”
My comments: I thought maybe my emotional attachment to the “Warrior” Song (above) was stirred in me because of the energies coming in from the Galactic Central Sun but maybe there’s also something affecting me from Carl’s information.
- “Venus will make some powerful and very transformative alignments. They will inject transformative energies deep into the most secret, stubbornly persistent areas areas of our most important relationships. It will facilitate the healing of flawed patterns that have affected our most important and valued relationships for many generations.”