*First a few comments:
(Regarding my fall at work earlier this week… I noticed I had almost no “limp” today. The outside of my upper leg is very sore and my tailbone is a little more-sore than that.)
(I’ve been wanting to mention this for some Time. Maybe now I’m being given the “ok” to do so. [Early in these last 309-weeks, I did explain “some” of this.])
- I’m explaining all this in case it can help someone else who may be going through a similar situation with the loss of a Loved One. Maybe something in what I explain below can be a new “tool” for your understanding. Maybe there’s something that Sylvia and I went through which can help you “get through yet another day”. So take what resonates with you…
When My Sylvia crossed-over, everything within the field of this Unit short-circuited. I may have been “walking”, “talking”, “eating” and “making decisions” but, looking back at the “me” of that point in Time, I must have been in a type of “Shock”… simply “numb” from what had just happened.
There are a few memories from our 3-weeks in hospice and the months leading up to that. Although I’ve sealed them off, so I don’t instantly have a “meltdown”, sometimes a facet may surface and project itself onto the main screen within my mind. When this happens, though, I immediately move it aside, re-align myself to THIS “Now” and then tell Sylvia (in case “she” brought that memory out) that we cannot look at that memory right now.
While at Hospice, the various people who told me about “their” Loved One crossing-over, mentioned… the 1st thing they did was to remove all of that person’s clothes and most of their personal items. I understand that some people can’t bear to be constantly reminded of a Loved One who crossed-over and I know that seeing those items can cause TREMENDOUS pain but, in “my” world, I did the opposite.
I find it a great comfort to see all of Sylvia’s things just as she left them, throughout our home. Even a handwritten note to herself, a crooked picture or other “things” that are here… These are part of My Sylvia’s “character”. They are a small part of what makes My Sylvia so extra special to “me”. They represent a “Life” — My Sylvia’s “Life”. So, for “me”, removing those items would be like saying:
- “I don’t want you here any more. I’m moving-on and you should too.”
In “my” world, this would be INCREDIBLY disrespectful.
Having these items around is just a single facet of what keeps my “sanity” as intact as is possible right now. Some of the other things I rely on, to “get me through the day”… to let me know that My Sylvia is right here with me are:
- Dreams: In several Dreams, Sylvia and I have talked and she’s shown me things (in Dreams) about her transition from THIS side of the “Veil” to HER “current” side of the “Veil”.
- Physical: There are a few things that I do “physically’, to help strengthen the bond between us… For example, when we sit down to have a meal, I will either pull-out her chair, if we’re at home, or simply “adjust” her chair, if we’re “in public”.
- Conversations: This part starts-out with me simply talking to Sylvia. It’s taken us quite a while but, recently, we’ve figured-out the best way for her to send me information. Even with this, if I’m stressed or distracted, my Sensors may not pick-up “some” or “all” of her information. As I said, this takes Time and it’s now been 309-weeks since My Sylvia crossed-over. So only now I am “sometimes” able to understand her messages.
- Decisions: I always include Sylvia in all of my decisions. Remember, Sylvia is not only right here with me but we both understand that this “perceived separation” is only “temporary”. We know we will be together soon. So we both make larger-scale decisions (home, car, finances) based on that. I also include her in most of the very small decisions: “Should we buy THIS salsa or THAT salsa?”. I do this because it’s another opportunity to strengthen the bond between us, to practice our “across the Veil communication” and because it’s what we would do if we were “physically” next to each other. So why should anything change, just because I can’t “see”, “hear” or “feel” her? She’s still “My” Sylvia, with all her likes and dislikes… talents and knowledge — everything that makes her “her”.
Usually, when someone asks me something about Sylvia, I tune-in to her more intently and, most of those times, I can sense where she’s standing, which is either by my side or right behind me.
My point with all this is… If you want to connect with your Loved One and really feel them near you, helping to guide you, etc., then, from our experience, these energies need to be exercised like any muscle. The more you do it, the more you’ll understand how it works for “you” and your Loved One. Everyone is different. We all “send” and “receive” psychic energy in different ways. Finding the best method for both of you may take quite a while. Just stay with it.
As always, your mileage may vary.
In this 18-minute video (Posted on March 7th), the Narrators state:
- “The Veil has been removed.”
They also state that this is a good thing but, in this process of clearing old energies, there will still be some work to do.