This is from “Gaia Portal”:
- “Pre-Orients guide the Higher Guideds.”
- “Essence is unveiled to all within the Gaia surface.”
- “Masters unveil the secrets to the hu-beings.”
Here’s another cryptic message from Cobra. This one seems to provide feedback from yesterday’s message:
- “Systems security breach deflected”
My comments: Either someone doesn’t understand how Security Systems work of the “Resistance Movement” is using extremely slow computers from the year 500 b.c… When a System “detects” a “security breech” if it has stood its ground against that “potential” breach, then the System will report something like “intrusion detected. All systems secure”. In other words, both parts of the equation are stated by the software at the same Time. Reporting a “breach”, as Cobra did yesterday, means a Security System has been compromised (bypassed).
Let’s say the Security System is represented by a box of donuts someone brought into the office. Another employee, 20-feet away sees the box, recognizes there are donuts inside and extends their arm. The person holding the box yells: “Someone stole a donut!” No they haven’t. They’re not even close-enough to smell them. There is no “stolen donut” until someone actually removes a donut from that box.
Just an observation from someone who did a tiny bit of computer programming a few decades ago.
Here’s the link:
This next one’s a ‘bonus’ (something you should know but it doesn’t directly provide “me” with any feedback of “when” me and My Sylvia will be together).
I found this on SoulSpeak’s Blogsite today.
I’m including this because it provides a very good and short explanation of how “Energy” (“Psychic” energy) works:
- ““Energy is the currency of the universe. When you “pay” attention to something, you buy that experience. So when you allow your consciousness to focus on someone or something that annoys you, you feed it your energy, and it reciprocates with the experience of being annoyed. Be selective in your focus because your attention feeds the energy of it and keeps it alive, not just within you, but in the collective consciousness as well.””
- “― Emily Maroutian, Thirty: A Collection of Personal Quotes, Advice, and Lessons”
Here’s the link to SoulSpeak’s Blog with this quote:
Here’s the link to Emily’s website;
Here’s the link to this particular quote (which I couldn’t find on her website):