*First a comment:
I’m mentioning this because it shows how My Sylvia watches over me (and how “your” loved one can guide “you”)…
- Last night, after work, Sylvia and I went to that newly-remodeled grocery store (that I mentioned yesterday), in order to look it over and buy a few things. We asked lots of questions about their Salad Bar and Breakfast Bar. At one point, one of their head Cooks came out to answer our questions. Our main concern was whether or not they use “canola” oil. (It’s toxic and Sylvia and I want nothing to do with it.) I asked what type of oil they use and he told us “olive oil”. I specifically mentioned “canola” oil and asked if they use it. He said: “no”.
- This morning, we went back there for Breakfast. They had a section with prepared items, such as fried chicken, biscuits, gravy, tator tots, scrambled eggs, scrambled eggs with cheese and 1 or 2 more items. We got a plate of tator tots with scrambled eggs and cheese. It weighed about a pound and came to a grand total of $1.69. We added a cup of plain, Starbucks coffee (because that’s all this place offered) for $1.90. So we ate Breakfast for just $3.59. This was our least expensive Breakfast or Lunch since we started this new job.
- As I was eating the tator tots, I noticed a strange taste. I couldn’t quite place it until I remembered that they had breaded chicken in that same area. Those small potato pieces tasted as though they were fried in the same oil as their chicken. So after we ate, we went and asked if this was what happened. The people who actually put the food on your plate didn’t have a clue. So they got someone who might know. I asked her the same question. She said: “No. We cook both items in separate fryers but they’re all cooked with canola oil.” “WHAT!!!? Canola OIl?! Canola Oil is toxic!” We noticed that no one wanted to contradict an upset customer. So we left.
- I wanted to talk to the store’s Manager but we would have been late for work. Later, I told Sylvia we should go back after work and tell them they did a very bad thing… 1) by “using” canola oil and 2) by not letting their customs know the ingredients of those items. Sylvia suggested that I not do that.
- By Lunchtime, I was still fairly full. So, I guess “canola” oil is like consuming “motor oil”… it refuses to break-down when used.
- I mentioned to Sylvia that I wanted something light but didn’t know what that would be. She then showed me the Vegetable Fried Rice that’s offered in a nearby Chinese restaurant. I told her that particular plate of food comes with other items and would be too much for me to eat. She just kept showing me that plate of rice. My Sylvia has a very good Track Record, when it comes to lots of things… especially healthy food. So that’s where we had Lunch. While eating, Sylvia mentioned that there was something about that rice which… either she could use, to neutralize the canola oil or there’s something in that rice already, which will neutralize the canola oil. She also mentioned that this isn’t something that will work this way with everyone.
- Throughout the day, I kept thinking about going back to that grocery store and file a complaint. Sylvia reminded me of the Saying: “If you’re fighting the System, then your still part of the System.” So I dropped it. I was still fairly upset that this had happened and I asked her “why” this had to happen. So after supper (at home) tonight, Sylvia explained that I needed that canola oil energy within me, in order for her to make some adjustments in me and to move me past certain frequencies.
Again, I’m mentioning this to show how Sylvia and I are currently working through the “Veil”.
Here are links to 3 articles which explain “why” canola oil is toxic:
This is from “Gaia Portal”:
- “Softness of Inner Gaia inhabitants transmits to the surface.”
- “Hue-beings respond in the moment.”
- “hu-beings collapse the veil.”
- “Fraternities are acknowledged.”
- “Gaia is freed.”
My comment: “IF” the “Veil” has been collapsed, why don’t I “see”, “hear” or “feel”, this? The removal of the “Veil” is what Sylvia and I have been waiting for since she crossed-over 290-weeks ago!
This article is by Michelle Walling. The title is: “Finding The Doorway Out Of The Matrix“. Here is an excerpt:
- “Waking up also involves knowing who you are and how you got here. It is very similar to waking from a dream. When you know who you are and when you realize that you are not your body and that you never die, a freedom washes over you that allows you to have an inner peace while our reality collapses. This brings us closer to the understanding and remembrance of what we need to do to find the doorway out. You are here on Earth at this time so that you can wake up and exit the matrix that you have been a part of for eons of “time”, as Earth serves as a portal out of the third dimension and extreme polarity. You had to come here first in order to return home. There are even some some souls that left their peaceful worlds to come here to help those that have been stuck a very long time find the door when it is available.”