*First a comment:
For some reason that I don’t understand, just before supper tonight I became a bit depressed.
- Maybe it was finding Sylvia’s metal file box with some of our photos of our home, with us in them and then discovering that I hadn’t scanned them into the computer yet. So I have to do this, in case they decide to deteriorate.
- Maybe it was being a bit nervous from thinking about changing jobs next month.
- Maybe it was thinking about the very boring supper we had planned. (Over a week ago, the grocery store where we currently work, had gotten 15, 12-ounce tubs of guacamole and we were about to eat number 12. We’ve been eating just guacamole and potato chips for supper for the past 12-nights. So, by now, supper has become EXTREMELY boring.)
- …or maybe I’m just feeling the cold, empty 4-walls that surround me in our home… again.
Sylvia and I just need for that “Veil” to be removed. THAT would solve ALL of OUR problems.
Some say: “There are no accidents” and “all things happen for a reason”… So I find it interesting that our new job will begin on November 1st:
- November is when the consignment shop, in the building where Sylvia and I currently work, moved to their remodeled space (in the same building) I believe that was November 2014. (On September 15, 2016, they stopped that business.) Sylvia and I worked for that business for 11-months before they started paying us. (They never asked us to “volunteer” there. When Sylvia crossed-over, a member of the local Macintosh computer club, that Sylvia and I ran for about 20-years, came to the Service I held for her. We hadn’t seen him in a while. He said he was working in a consignment shop downtown. Sylvia and I had never heard of it. So, since I had nowhere to go, I started going there and talking to him almost every day. Eventually, it turned into me helping with whatever needed to be done… then they started paying us… and, on November 1st, we’ll finally be out of that building.)
- November is also when Sylvia and I moved to Asheville, North Carolina.
In this 2-hour video, Alexandra Meadors interviews Mark Jones (who we’ve never heard of). Here are a few highlights:
- Around the 5-minute mark, she mentions “Chemtrails” and how they can’t go above a certain level in the sky AND that they seem to dissipate quickly.
My comment: The last part, about “dissipation”, is exactly what I mentioned a week or 2 ago.
- We’ve all been doing a lot of work in our “Dream” state, which, she says is really our “reality” state.
- Transparent aluminum structures on the Moon.
- They’re not “impact craters”. They are “parabolic dishes”, built directly into the surface of the Moon.
- The Moon was constructed. It was an “emergency escape pod”.
My comments: His “size perspective” keeps surprising me. The Ships, machinery and other items he’s seen on the Moon’s surface are being described as being “miles” long. Somehow I get the feeling of what some others say… that the Moon is either way closer than we’re told or is much farther away AND much larger than we’re told.
- With his Engineering background and looking through his large, home telescopes, he sees and recognizes “monuments”, “gears”, “machinery” and other devices on the Moon.
Here’s the link: