*First a (long) comment:
Although I don’t particularly like these Sayings, I’m going to cite them because, I feel, this is my starting point for what I need to say (or what wants to come through)…
- There are no accidents
- Everything thing happens for a reason
Now, these are my thoughts (or the feeling I’m getting from the “Stream”) about today’s Gasoline situation…
I want to write this out before digging into any real information on this subject. In this way, I won’t be influenced by what various “information outlets” are “probably” spewing (telling us how to think) right now.
Last night, I did see a “title” of an article which mentioned something about the Cabal doing something with Gasoline production, in order to poke the 99-percent in the eye as the Cabal are being squeezed, more and more, into that final corner of “enough is enough!”
With that said, there is a part of me (the “logical” part, so take this with a “grain of salt”) which thinks the Light Workers are closing-off some of the Gasoline supplies, in order to peacefully keep everyone from scurrying around, while they reset the financial, political and other Systems and to arrest the last of the key Cabal participants. Of course, that idea isn’t any good because a lot of people have Electric Cars, Walk or use Public Transportation. So this “Gasoline Situation” won’t shutdown the country. Not even close.
So, even though I saw the “title” of that article, I really didn’t pay any more attention to it.
- I need to backup a bit here, in order to show Sylvia’s hand in all this. Some might simply place my recent unfoldings into the “Synchronicity” box but I know it was “My Sylvia”…
- Yesterday was Payday at work and not the “pay the bills with this money” Payday. It was the “catch-up on buying food and other essentials” Payday. So, a few weeks ago, Sylvia and I had already planned on buying some missing food items before all this (Gasoline situation) happened.
- Also in the “money for food” Category, the Building Owner where Sylvia and I work, asked us to continue cleaning the Rest Rooms in another part of the building and that he’d pay us $10 a day ($60 a week) to do it. So that was a little more “essentials money” coming in. (Many years ago, Sylvia noticed that “sometimes” when someone is receiving a “larger than expected” or “new source” of income, it means they are going to need that money for something they hadn’t planned to buy or in the quantity they usually buy things.)
Today, while at work, 1 of the employees told me she had heard about the Gasoline situation on the radio and immediately called her boyfriend to tell him to be sure to fill-up his car “right now… don’t wait”. She had a lot of “energy” / “emotion” behind her words and this came-across to me as “Sylvia” telling me, through her, to be sure to fill our tank on the way home.
This morning, on the way IN to work, I told Sylvia several of the Gas Stations had raised their prices. Some went up 25-cents a gallon since the day before. I thought it was just “greed”. So I asked Sylvia if she wanted us to get the Gas from a low-price Station or from our regular Station. I thought she indicated the low-price Station. So we pulled-in to the one we had been to a few weeks ago.
Every Pump had a line. So I knew this wasn’t good and that there must be something to what the employee was talking about. As we made our way around to a shorter line, I noticed that half of the Pumps had bags over their hoses. When we finally pulled-up behind a guy in a truck, who was pumping his Gas, he immediately shouted:
- “They only have Diesel. They ONLY have Diesel.”
Now I “knew” things were worse than I 1st thought.
We continued driving toward our home and simply drove into our regular Station. There was also a line but it didn’t take long for us to be at the Pump. We went inside to pay and, as we were standing there, their Manager came over to the Cashiers and said:
- “Ok. I just checked it. You have 13 and that’s it. When you run-out, just wave them on.”
I took that to mean they had 1,300-gallons left and if she’s not right there when their tank goes dry then the employees need to go outside and motion to all the Drivers that they have no more Gas.
We walked out and saw that 2 Motorcycles had pulled-up (side-by-side) behind our car. They were about 2-feet from our back bumper.
I pumped our Gas and the VERY SECOND I FINISHED PUMPING and was putting the hose back, ALL of the Pumps started beeping. At 1st, I didn’t know what was happening but I quickly realized that this Gas Station had JUST run out of Gas and the “Beep” was telling them there’s no Gas left.
- I’ve mentioned before that we can all interpret our “Day” as a “Dream”, in order to get a better understanding of the Events, Symbologies and Timings. So if I interpret these last few Events as a Dream, I would say… Since our Vehicles represent our “Drive”, some “one” or some “thing” is not allowing us to bring energy into our Drive. (Many years ago, Sylvia told me “Motorcycles” represent “Independence”.) However, immediately behind us… immediately after we “deal with” or “recognize” the lack of fuel, we will have Independence… and in a big way because there were TWO of them. (Years ago, Sylvia taught me that “2” represents “Duality”.) So this could be interpreted as having Independence from Duality.
So, we do have enough food for about a week. I did my best to tune-into Sylvia, to see how long this “Gas drought” was going to last but my “logical” mind kept getting in the way and telling me “3-weeks”.
Tomorrow (Sunday) is our Day Off and, right now, I’m feeling that Sylvia doesn’t want us to leave our home unless we know for certain that there’s more Gasoline available. Of course, if this scenario goes longer than a fw days, Sylvia and I (and MANY others) will not be at work making an Income… so we won’t have enough money to pay the bills at the end of the month. As this unfolds, I’ll have to do the Math on they money we haven’t spent from yesterday’s Paycheck. We’ll probably be ok but, for some, it could get very scary very fast. I’m tired of “being in” and “generating” fear… and when I thought of that a few hours ago, Sylvia reminded me that the Native Americans and lots of other cultures around the world never used Gasoline and they were fine. It’s only that seed of fear that the Cabal has planted within Society, many decades ago, that triggers the RE-action that we have been crippled. WE HAVE NOT! I’m using “fear energy” as my Guide and whenever I feel “fear” starting to attach itself to me, that will be my instant Wake-Up Call that I’m starting to buy-into the Distraction.
It takes a tremendous amount of energy to generate “Fear”. Just as in the money we earn at work… I’m constantly doing the best “I” can, to maintain this Unit. I monitor the Body and ALL of its many Systems every second. My goal with this Unit is to protect it from all negatives and to keep it smoothly in operation with effortless energies. “Fear” places a wedge into those energies and tries to breakdown the entire Unit. I’m not going to let that happen to this Unit… Period!
This is from “Gaia Portal”:
- “Stratospherics are transcended as Galactic Intervention accelerates.”
- “Fealties are brought to bear.”
- “Encampments are abandoned.”
- “Movements en masse predominate.”
- “Lives are recovered and embraced.”
Here’s the link: