*First a comment:
I’ve mentioned in previous Postings how Sylvia and I can now tolerate hotter temperatures. Up until recently, I’ve been telling Sylvia that she needs to help keep the “outdoor” and “indoor” temperature range between 60 and 80-degrees… at within the space surrounding “me”.
About 10-days ago, I told Sylvia we need to increase our “comfortable temperature range. So now, our comfort range is from 60-degrees to 90-degrees.
I’m mentioning this because it’s feedback that “something” is definitely going on (changing).
In this 3-minute video, the Narrator explains the Dream she had last night. I don’t want to “excerpt” this because her description needs to be complete and the best way to transfer that is by you simply watching the video.
I’m including this because:
- …the Dream just happened in the last 24-hours,
- …the Dream “possibly” tells of something happening soon “and it’s BIG”,
- …there is a lot of symbology in this Dream which everyone can interpret for themselves. (I’m placing more value on the “immediacy” of what’s about to happen.)
Here’s the link:
The following 2-minute video is by the same person and is a sort of “follow-up” to the video above. In “my” opinion, both are worth your Time to watch.
Here’s that link:
Here’s the link where I initially learned of these 2 videos:
If the OP (Original Poster) of this Forum Thread is correct, then:
- “In act of admirable courage, Vladimir Putin has reportedly banned Jacob Rothschild and his banking cartel family from entering Russian territory “under any circumstances”.”
- “Russian president Vladimir Putin recently reminded his cabinet of officials that his administration paid off the countries debt to the Rothschild’s monopoly overseen by the international bankers. Putin reportedly “grabbed them by the scruff of the neck and kicked them out Russia’s back door,” “
I’m including this because “IF” this is true, it means more and more countries are Stepping-Up and telling the Cabal they are no longer welcome on their land. This means the Cabal have fewer options of where they can move to.
Here’s the link: