*First a comment:
A few days ago, Sylvia and I had talked about which “scents” (Essential Oil) we want in the crowd-funding Candles we’re about to have made by a local Candlemaker. We narrowed it down to
Yesterday, we went to Earth Fare (grocery) after work to smell them. Sylvia not only had me smell those scents but also a few more. We then asked 1 of the employees some questions about them and then started to leave.
- We then decided to get “Lavender” for the Candles and “Food Grade” Patchouli for our home and for me to take internally.
Sylvia mentioned something else about their Essential Oils, so we went back to that area. She had me not only smell the previous scents but had me smelling ALL OF THEM.
There must have been at least 40 different Essential Oils that I sampled. When we did finally leave, I noticed that I was a bit dizzy and slightly disoriented.
(Now fast-forward to this morning at work…)
When Sylvia and I got to work the Boss and a Plumber were the only ones in the building and were fixing an overflowed sewer line. They must have worked on it for a few hours earlier because most everything was clean. They had used a Shop Vac to pull the dirtied water from around the pipe and the surrounding floor.
There was still a small (probably 1-foot square), thin puddle on part of the floor. I was asked to use the Shop Vac to vacuum it up. When I turned it ON, it’s “air out” opening started spitting “liquid” on my arm. I immediately turned it OFF. A few minutes later, I saw that it had spit that same “liquid” on my pants. My clothes were covered in white specs.
Later, when bleaching the floor with a Floor-Cleaning Machine, I asked Sylvia why we didn’t buy the Patchouli yesterday. She indicated… because it wasn’t “Food Grade”. I then asked why she had me breathe every Essential Oil Earth Fare had. Sylvia then showed me a “sphere of gasses” swirling with their associated colors. This represented the scents I had smelled yesterday. The information she sent along with that image was that she wanted me to be flooded by those healing properties, in order to better deal-with what happened this morning at work. So, somehow, she knew this would happen.
- I’ve said this before but it’s very important: “Always listen to your Significant Other.”
Of course, once we got home from work, we washed all of my clothes with the “Power Wash” cycle, while I showered and made sure “I” was also completely clean.
- Once we arrived home today, I didn’t smell anything “out of the ordinary”. However, now that several more hours have lapsed, I’m smelling a tiny bit of that “residue smell”. Sylvia indicated that there were a few particles of that air still in my lungs. So she had me get her bottle of “White Camphor” from her Bathroom and breathe it in.
This is from “Gaia Portal”:
- “Harmonics are embodied and Real-ized.”
- “Flashes of illumination become the norm.”
- “Fellowships of Harmony blossom.”
- “Inner Peace is embodied.”