*First a comment:
After digging into our latest song, “N.O.A.T.Y.”, yesterday, it finally started coming-together and is now able to maintain its own identity.
- A couple weeks ago, Sylvia suggested we work on this song next. The 1st information she sent me was a Symphonic Orchestra “wash” of sounds. This came to me through the “Stream”. (Not “Channeled”. Just “Streaming ” it from Sylvia’s personal “Grid”… [she just explained this to me. I never thought about “people” having a “Grid” before.] It’s similar to the Earth’s “Grid”, where every Being on this planet can tap into the information stored there. Lookup “Hundredth Monkey Principle”.)
- Anyway, more pieces to this song-puzzle came to me after that… I had the lyrics. Then the Vocal melody, which I worked-out at least 2 times. Each time Sylvia and I opened that song, to work on it, the Vocal Line just didn’t feel right. Then a couple other chunks of music-information came through.
- I was juggling song-pieces for several days and getting more and more confused as to “how” to assemble everything.
Since I knew Sylvia wanted this to be an “Orchestral” piece, there were a few guidelines I needed to stick to:
- I needed to be sure to use only “Traditional” Orchestral instruments. This means I couldn’t use electronic instrument sounds or Traditional instrument sounds which were electronically modified.
- She also indicated that this song has a Middle Eastern flavor to it. One of the biggest emphasis that Sylvia made, regarding the dominant “sound” within this song, is the nasal-style instruments of that region. Our Korg Krome keyboard was the best musical instrument, for this purpose, that we own. In browsing its “reedy” Orchestral sounds, I kept wanting to hear “more nasal”. I wanted to turn on 1 of our synthesizers, in order to satisfy this lack of finding the right sound. At one point, I created a new, thick, very nasal instrument in the Krome but Sylvia suggested that I keep it simple. So we decided on the Oboe. (Just to emphasize… this is not a “Middle Eastern” song. It simply has the nasal “flavor” in it.)
Anyway, this song is not quite done yet but it’s a LOT further along than it was 2-days ago. Right now, unless something else changes, this song:
- Has 16-Tracks in GarageBand
- Is 7-minutes long
- and weighs in (in GarageBand) at almost 500-megabytes in filesize.
- Has Strings, Oboe, Bassoon, Violin, Orchestral Chimes, Timpani, Gong
Although this song calls for “me” to sing it, I had a very difficult Time “figuring-out” and then “learning” the Vocal part. Typically, modern music stays within a 1-to 2-note jump, especially in Vocal melodies. This song has a 5-note jump in it! When I 1st Streamed it, there was a 6-note jump in the Vocal line but Sylvia changed that part of the melody but still left a 5-note jump.
This song is a bit haunting and the melody will stay with you for a while… or maybe it’s just because we’ve been working on it for about 2-weeks now.
As I mentioned before, I really wish we could share this with at least a few of you. It’s so boring, exciting and frustrating to not be able to share the “music” part of this journey as Sylvia and I travel through the sonic landscape of this upcoming album.
- Several months ago, Sylvia mentioned that “I” am the feedback I’ve been looking for… as to “when” something is going to FINALLY happen. One very big piece of feedback is the work we’re doing on this album. I think it was 2014 when Sylvia started pushing us to buy some extra music gear, in order to create this album. However, even though I Love nothing more than to be with My Sylvia… working on OUR music TOGETHER, there have been MANY days and weeks when I just couldn’t find the motivation to do much of anything.
- Then, in the last couple of months, we’ve been doing a LOT of work on this album. Once this song is finished, it will mean 19-minutes of music will be completed… and that doesn’t count the “Time Machine” song, which, I think, is almost finished. I just have to learn the Vocal part.
- (I was thinking about this today… Working on the Vocals in the N.O.A.T.Y. song may have helped me understand how to pull-up my “Singing Voice” for the Time Machine song. We’ll see.)
This is “Gaia Portal’s” message for today:
- “Force lines collapse for hu-manity.”
- “Creation storms blanket the unawakened.”
- “Masters of true abundance are recognized, and followed.”
- “Phasings of illumined align.”
The following helpful information was Posted today by LightLover. Here are some excerpts:
- “All are being called into service as the most intense Source Energies up to Now are affecting all of Creation and all grids within it.”
- “Incoming Source Energies are amplifying and are affecting all grids, increasing HUGELY as the effects of the FULL Solar Eclipse are beginning to be intensely felt by the collective.”
- “…This is due to 4d ascension/descension timelines collapsing as we continue to work our way UP as a collective from the lower dimensions.”
- “Memories of “past” alien invasions are being manipulated by the negative alien agenda to keep the separation of timelines from occurring.”
- “DISCERNMENT at this time is of the upmost importance.”
- “The Second wave of volunteers are being activated in this massive portal as they begin to step in and do what they came here to do.”
- “This is the year of physical embodiment, up until now we have been anchoring energies.This is physical manifestation of all the energetic work done for thousands of years.”